Tell me what you know about this setup - I am new

I appreciate that very much. To be upfront I do not want any clones. I am going for an original no matter which I decide on. So if this is not a good setup, thats cool and I want to know. Just don't want clones.

Oh no I never said it wasn't good. I don't know whether it is good or not! I just know that copper is generally better, lol. But in your case, an original copper mod would probably be a bit pricey. I don't mind clones myself.

I don't mind clones either, I just don't want one for this. I am only getting one and I want it to be an original. Pay homage to the original.

I like how brass ages.

This surefire is at the very top of the range I am saving for. I saw it set up with that tank and it LOOKS perfect for my style but I know nothing about the product.

Thanks again for helping out. Its appreciated.

So is the Surefire Knurled King the clone or the Loki V2?

And what would be the original counterpart?

I posted a pic of what I believe is a Surefire King and Loki cartomizer.

I found the King (Surefire) for 230.

Edited by Richstag

From what I looked up last night, the King Mod is legit as well as the Loki V2 carto tank. Definitely a nice, expensive, set up. Not sure about carto tanks as I have never used one. But from the reviews I have read about the King mod it is a very nice device. I believe the picture that was posted was a promotional shot used for one of the vendor sites that sells these products. I would be interested to hear what you guys think about the carto tanks versus kangers, RTAs, gennys, etc.

I just put an order for Surefire knurled king mod brushed brass limited edition roman numeral IV, Loki V2 brushed brass, xTar VPI charger, 2 Sony 18650, 2 AW IMR 18350 BT, Brass Sumo tip and Flow Cartomizer short standard resistance punched box.

I hope this is a long lasting solid set up. It will be my only mech.

I hope this is a long lasting solid set up. It will be my only mech.

Only mech? Lol. We'll see... That is an awesome setup. Probably a lot of coin on it too! Once the mech bug bites, it usually doesn't let go. I thought I'd only buy 1. Well, that was 5 mech mods ago. Lol

Thanks dude! It has to be my only mech. I get too sucked into this stuff. Knives since around 99. Could have bought a vacation home...

Flashlights? I was mentally ill for that hobby!

Ah, but I love all my high end quality gear.

Thanks dude!  It has to be my only mech.  I get too sucked into this stuff.  Knives since around 99.  Could have bought a vacation home...

Flashlights?  I was mentally ill for that hobby!  

Ah, but I love all my high end quality gear.

I have the same problem. Things that I truly enjoy I go a little crazy with. I am also a blade buff, also a gun nut ( really anything marksmanship) and a survivalist. I feel your pain.