Tell me what you know about this setup - I am new

Thanks again guys. I was researching the cartomizers I bought to make sure they fit the 36mm tube for the Loki. If not I was going to order the short Loki tube to match.

14168960921_971622929e_o.jpgvaperevolution_web_cartos1 by Richstag, on Flickr

These are the ones I picked to try. I found out they are 2.7 ohm and their "low resistance" are 1.7ohm

Of course I will try both of these myself, but what info on cartomizors for this set up do you guys know to help me out?

I am going in with no knowledge of these.

Thanks again,

Thanks for the input! Are there certain brands of cartomizers that are the best?

Do these produce vapor differently than other coil types and if so whats the technical breakdown for the differences?

Sorry for so many questions.

14014589860_7c79e9e1de_b.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

This thing is just absolutely ridiculously awesome. 2.7 ohm flow cargo, 12mg 70/30 vg/pg and 18350.

I don't know how to explain this other than awesome. This thing somehow took the flavor I used daily in the Kanger Protank 3 mini and made it a completely new flavor. I don't know how, but it isn't even remotely the same. So much better.

This mech is perfect for me.

Went a night trying the 18350's. Today trying the 18650's

14203673062_07cbed3e51_b.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

I am loving the patina its forming already.

I am contemplating getting another set of 18350's to stack and up my voltage for the 2.7oh cartos I have.

7.4v would bring me to about 20w on these if I did my math right.

Anyone stack 18350's? I need to keep the cells on the same charge/discharge cycle, but are there any other particularities?

760G is "[a] silica thickened, medium viscosity, synthetic hydrocarbon grease for lubrication and protection of electrical contacts [containing a copper deactivator which inhibits copper oxidation, and a UV tracer to allow for leak detection and pressure testing]. Benefits include good water resistance." - Nye Lubricants

Thanks man, I love it.

My buddy checked this out at work and he couldn't believe how smooth the threads are with the grease. It really made it hit harder too.

I have a Kick 2 on the way to use with the 18350's. I really like the compact size but they die real fast.

Hoping the kick will at least give me constant power through the discharge cycle.

Wouldn't the kick drain the battery faster? Say the kick keeps the battery at 3.7v and when the battery goes down to 3.2v the kick will keep it at 3.7v which will require the battery to use more to bump it from 3.2 up to 3.7 = faster battery drain.

But if the battery is fresh at 4.2v and kick set to 3.7v I can also see the battery lasting a little longer because your no longer pumping out at 4.2 but at 3.7v until the battery goes below 3.7v

I have not used a kick before so it's just an assumption.

Edited by sparc

I'm not an expert on this but my thinking was enjoyable life of the battery. Where as I pull these out and it's still half charge but it wasn't pushing like I want. I'm hoping to use the regulator to give me constant output through the entire discharge cycle. I have put this tank on my buddies 20w Variable output and found the sweet spot is 8 watt. I intend to use the kick with these cartos then switch to try the 1.7ohm cartos. I will be able to run them at lower voltage. I will report back with honest results.

Don't like the kick. Didn't fit right for any battery type. had to remove the pin adjuster for it to fit and then it still had a little rattle. At 15watt it was actually good with no burning which is odd because on my buds sigeli at 15w it burned up.

Anyhow, giving the kick to my buddy for his collection.

Just ordered 1.5ohm cartos and three AW 18650 Protected 3400mAh batteries. I didn't really want to rely on electronics anyhow.

Next I need to find a brass RDA. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pictures really help here too.

Thanks,