One Year Ago Today

Hard to believe...

One year ago my first vape kit arrived in mail. Ego-C. I had 3 ciggys left in a pack, my beloved American Spirits Black. I happened to be home that day working on my taxes when the mail arrived.

2 weeks earlier, after bumping in to a friend who was sporting what I now recognize as a twist battery and a tank, I began looking in to e-cigs. I had always hated my smoking if I was being honest. I loved it.....but I hated it. The stink, the bother, the ostracizing. It was a long time guilty pleasure. I never really battled with quitting. I just assumed I was doomed, lol. After I saw my friends e-cig I decided what the heck, I'll check it out.

Somehow, I stumbled in to VaporTalk. It would turn out to be a god send. Man, there was a lot of BS out there but I was attracted to the site and the people. I lurked for more than a week. I read EVERYTHING. I studied hard and searched wide for hours through the forums and one thing stuck out. People were having success with this thing. I talked it over with my wife and we decided to give it a shot. I placed my first order on line.

When it arrived, I immediately broke it out and loaded up a tank. It was some "American Blend" at 24mg. wow, not bad. Not perfect but not bad. My wife said, hey this is not bad. I agreed. A couple of hours later, I was filling another tank with a cappuccino. I realized I can make this work. I tossed out my last couple ciggys. I TOSSED OUT MY LAST CIGGYS!!!!

I had had my last cigarette that morning. Both of us never looked back.

Couple weeks later I joined VT and made my first post thanking everybody and declaring I was on board.

The benefits have been amazing. I literally believe my life has been saved. I just want to say thanks to VT staff for putting this great resource here. Thanks to all the vets who's incredible advice lead to wise decisions and thanks to the whole community for the support, laughs and comradeship. It's been a great year!

Let the razzing begin! :)

Fantastic Bebop! You are taking your wife out for a steak dinner to celebrate I hope... :D If you don't, I'll send her all the Margarita juice in a Bebop resistant bottle. LOL

Oh yeah, we're celebrating.

The Margarita is to die for! :)