Do you all carry all your juices, tanks etc with you daily?

I have a small bag that I carry all my juices, different tanks, batteries etc. I am wondering do you all just have a couple tanks set up for the day that you take with you and I am crazy carrying this stuff with me. Just a wondering how others do this. It has kond of become on obsession. Like don't leave home with it!

I did when I first started vaping. Now that I have confidence in the reliability of the equipment I use I rarely take a case anywhere anymore unless I am staying overnight. Of course I vape one of two flavors all the time and have 10-12 tanks in rotation at all times so it makes it easy. If i am going to be on the lake all weekend I take 4 fully charged Vision Spinner 1300mah and 6 full tanks and on vacations I take everything I have lol.

Each day when I leave for work I have two tanks one on a 650mah Vision Spinner and and one on a 400mah mini. I rarely ever even have to use the mini lol. When at home I use my Vamo mostly and use my Vision Spinners when on the road.

Edited by bcartervol98

I am doing the wrong thing by throwing (i don't really throw them) the tanks and juice in a bag? I guess I should just go ahead and fill the tanks and put them on the spinner or twist or whatever for the day, yes? I don't have a hard case.

I'm like Joe. But, I'm a trucker though. I have a soft sided Plano tackle-box with 3 flip open plastic cases and it also has a bunch of little compartments on the bag for keeping my juices, apv's and mods. It's basically what you find that works for you.

I keep extra coils and during the winter spare bottle of juice in my truck console. Before I go anywhere I normally grab a couple of batteries and my spare Vamo or dripper.

Yea I keep a pack of coils and a charged 1300 mah in my desk at work as a backup for my backup. I make sure to use it at least every couple weeks and replace it so it is not sitting there too long with a full charge.

Lets see.......

2 ego vari twist batteries

3 battery charger cords

4 Kanger T3S tanks, (cleaned and filled of course)

4 extra Kanger coils

Extra juice (but not too much so I have an excuse to find a new vape store and try their juice)

Small (airplane size) bottle of Vodka to clean out the tanks

Pipe cleaners and paper towels

All fits neatly in a 1 gallon zip lock bag, (with lots of extra room for new juice)

sig3498.png

Yep, I don't leave home without it. I usually have two batteries set up and in rotation throughout the day. And when I get the urge to change flavors I have 4 other filled tanks to choose from. And God forbid you leave home without a charger..... Happened to me once. It won't happen again!

So Giovanni, you use vodka to clean your tanks? What a great idea! I learn something new on this forum every time I log on.

I bring two mech-mods(18350 mode) topped with rebuildable tanks and two spare batteries to work. I keep the mods in my pockets and the batteries in my laptop bag with a small bottle of my all day vape juice.

I use to when I first started, but normally I will carry my one device with a rba, and maybe my u-can for a refill. If I know I am going to be away from the house for more then 8-10 hours I will carry a little kit with me usually containing my MVP, with kayfun, a mech mod and rda, spare battery usually a 18650, my u can filled, and a bottle of different juice in case I get bored of what is in the u can.

i have a small ego carry case that i keep my spare tanks and a couple of Eliquids in along with a charger, along with a spare drip tip (mine's loose and sometimes falls out so i keep a spare with me incase it gets lost), and a couple of extra coils.

If I'm out less than hour from home my kp2 mini and spinner.

1-8 hours my VTR and Aero tank with a spare 18650 goes with me along with the spinner setup.

Over 8 hours I pretty much take my kit which will keep me in vapor for at least 3 days.

I don't work and chain vape so I can go threw batteries, juice and coils like mad. A one week vacation takes planning no doubt.

Posted Image

My husbands "to go" case (my old .22 case) when he's not at work. He puts it in a backpack with his tool kit and baggies of extra building supplies.

I keep all my stuff in a deep makeup case that I never used. Got it for free from Avon. It fits nicely in my purse.

For work, my husband takes 3 ego batteries, one is VV the others aren't. He pre-fills 3 tanks with liquid the night before and makes sure all the batteries are charged. He drips when he gets home.

I used to sweat things when I left for work but have dependable gear now that I've gotten comfortable with. I carry 2 18650 devices with fresh batteries and a full tank apiece for driving and at my desk, an eGo with kpt mini for walking around. For just in case I keep an empty kpt and some juice in my laptop bag.

I have to say I just started and don't have a ton of gear yet, but by show of hands..... how many of you are preppers? lol I do take an extra tank filled, as well as some vaper towel and quetips, cpl coils in my std ego sized carry case when I plan on being on the road for a few hrs. I'm sure as my vape inventory expands I'll change my on the go gear as well....

I'll put it this way. If there was a world disaster, I would be set for a long time on Vaping supplies. :D

Ditto here. 14 Ego style some VV some not, Vamo V3, 6 18650s, 6 ego chargers with wall adapter, Nitecore 2 bay, 16 Davide minis, 6 KPT 2s, 10 T3S the wife still uses, and about 250ml of each of our 3 all day vapes. Not into the whole mod-dripping- RBA- RDA thing my stuff does exactly what I want it to do. I never let myself get below 10 5 packs of coils before reordering. Yes I am a prepper lol