Do you all carry all your juices, tanks etc with you daily?

When I first started it was easy taking everything with me because there wasn't a lot of stuff. These days at work I keep a charger, two five packs of KPT coils, 1 extra Anyvape Davide mini and a couple of cheap atomizers. On me is a charger with AC adapter, 3 - 5 Vision Spinners with tanks and different flavors filled, one 5-pck coils and one extra battery with no tank. At home I have...enough to last me quite awhile in case of a zombie apocolypse. I'd be set for several months or more. :)

Zombie apocolypse lol, several mos??? I'd be set for several weeks maybe, but Im working on it, and you've just given me the perfect answer to why I need more... I do carry several batteries, couple of tanks and several flavors, as if we broke down or got stuck in the snow or zombie apocolypse ... a normal ride to town and back is 60 - 120m. A lot of nothing between here & there.

We were just discussing the in case of's 72 hr packs, things like that, we use wood heat, raise our own food, can and well Dont worry About motorized anything, have horses sheep, spin so warm clothes are not a issue, then I realized oh crud how do I charge my batteries, instant panic I was told I'd have to go back to rolling my tobacco, ugh, now looking into solar battery electric fencer conversion.. we Dont usually notice a power outtage were prepared but this could be ugly if I have no charger.. note to self need more juice and a solar panel for ecig.

When I first started it was easy taking everything with me because there wasn't a lot of stuff. These days at work I keep a charger, two five packs of KPT coils, 1 extra Anyvape Davide mini and a couple of cheap atomizers. On me is a charger with AC adapter, 3 - 5 Vision Spinners with tanks and different flavors filled, one 5-pck coils and one extra battery with no tank. At home I have...enough to last me quite awhile in case of a zombie apocolypse. I'd be set for several months or more. :)

Now I know why I need to get more "Stuff" now! I need a bigger bag too! More tanks, more batteries, more Juice... more more more!!!!!! Zombies!! or not..I just need it. Thank you I now have an excuse.

When I go to work I take my MVP2 and a full aspire nautilus. I never take anything to nice to work. Boat or helicopter ride out to the job site. Then change and toss your goods into a locker. Wouldn't want to have something expensive get broke or turn up missing.

Edited by Scuba-Matt

DIY dna30 5800 mah with Taifun GT (5ml) and Provari in 18650 form with Kayfun full. Will refill kayfun at lunch or take bottle with me if I think I won't make it home. The dna30 will go 2.5 days at 17 watts without needing charged, less if I crank it up.

I take 1 mod with 2 full 18650's, igo w4, kayfun, usually a few feet of kanthal, cotton, screwdriver and my ohm checker in a zipped up sunglass case. Also take a few 30ml and 10ml bottles of juice too. All goes in my backpack while at work.

Edited by yeroc1982

I have a vape case that holds 2 complete stick battery vaporizers and 5 bottles of juice or 3 juices and a charger. I carry the case with me to work and it fits in the side leg pocket of my work pants. I've noticed that most vape stores carry the same basic case and that the case makes it easier to manage my stuff...