Fadora Vapor E-Juice

3Rutez

I think it needs something like two parts lime and one part extra sweet to bring out the lime flavor, but it could just be me. I'm tasting a very subtle crust on the exhale. Really. It reminds me of Keebler's shortbread pie crust but very subtle in the background.

It will go out in tomorrows Vape mail. :)

Great thanks. Looking forward to vaping the Grape. Haven't found one that doesn't have a killer TH just hope this one is more flavor than throat burn. I even went with a 60/40 pg/vg in hopes of more flavor and less throat burn. :p

Great thanks. Looking forward to vaping the Grape. Haven't found one that doesn't have a killer TH just hope this one is more flavor than throat burn. I even went with a 60/40 pg/vg in hopes of more flavor and less throat burn. :p

Higher PG will give more TH and burn .... Best thing to do to reduce the TH is go with a 30pg/70vg then add extra flavor to compensate for the flavor loss. I will add a small sample of a higher VG and see if that helps. I normally add a bit more flavor to higher VG juice to compensate for flavor loss as a rule.

Higher PG will give more TH and burn .... Best thing to do to reduce the TH is go with a 30pg/70vg then add extra flavor to compensate for the flavor loss. I will add a small sample of a higher VG and see if that helps. I normally add a bit more flavor to higher VG juice to compensate for flavor loss as a rule.

Thanks. I appreciate that. My local B&M does only 50/50 and won't change it. So, I'm still tring to figure out how to get more flavor and less TH.

I had thought the PG carried the flavor and the VG carried the cloud. More flavor more PG, bigger clouds more VG. Am i wrong on that? Probably. Lol.

I had thought the PG carried the flavor and the VG carried the cloud. More flavor more PG, bigger clouds more VG. Am i wrong on that? Probably. Lol.

You're not wrong. Just half right. The PG carries the flavor AND throat hit. The VG carries the vapor production and sweetness.

The higher the PG content, the greater the throat hit. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I appreciate that. My local B&M does only 50/50 and won't change it. So, I'm still tring to figure out how to get more flavor and less TH.

Lets not forget about the Nic. At 18mg it is going to have a TH even if it were 100% vg. :) When you have 60/40 and 18 nic it will pack a punch.

This is what you will get:

10ml 60/40 18mg at 18.7% flavor

5ml 30/70 18mg at 20.5% flavor

As far as your local B&M they more than likely get the juice pre bottled. That is why they can not change it or they do big batches, then, bottle all they make. This is why I like doing this a bottle at a time, it gives a person more wiggle room to get a juice they like.

Lets not forget about the Nic. At 18mg it is going to have a TH even if it were 100% vg. :) When you have 60/40 and 18 nic it will pack a punch. This is what you will get: 10ml 60/40 18mg at 18.7% flavor 5ml 30/70 18mg at 20.5% flavor As far as your local B&M they more than likely get the juice pre bottled. That is why they can not change it or they do big batches, then, bottle all they make. This is why I like doing this a bottle at a time, it gives a person more wiggle room to get a juice they like.
Its probably too late to ask if you can fix my order to give me more flavor with out killing my thriat? My B&M 50/50 Straight Menthol at 24mg nic doesnt really have a TH. I just dont like their flavors. The flavor is very faint. But if you cant adjust my order its fine. I will check it out any way. May suprise us both. Lol.. Edit: Sorry. Never mind. Just leave the order like it was. Im still trying to figure out how to get a butt load of flavor and the nic i need. Edited by Eaglewtchr

If I hadn't packaged it all ready, I could. It is packed and ready to go out. :(

I think you will find the flavor quite surprising. That is one thing that I make sure of, But, taste is subjective. If there is one thing I'm known for and that is flavor and not a lack of it. Could be your B&M is doing 10-12% flavor in the juice they have. I do offer flavor boosting. If you find this is still not enough flavor boost it by 0.1ml (Drop) each drop will boost the flavor about .5% to start with and work your way up till it is how you like it. You don't want to add too much or it will start tasting more like chemicals than the flavor you want.

If I hadn't packaged it all ready, I could. It is packed and ready to go out. :( I think you will find the flavor quite surprising. That is one thing that I make sure of, But, taste is subjective. If there is one thing I'm known for and that is flavor and not a lack of it. Could be your B&M is doing 10-12% flavor in the juice they have. I do offer flavor boosting. If you find this is still not enough flavor boost it by 0.1ml (Drop) each drop will boost the flavor about .5% to start with and work your way up till it is how you like it. You don't want to add too much or it will start tasting more like chemicals than the flavor you want.
Ok. That's fine. I have been reading that i guess with fruit flavors people lower their nic but with tobacco flavors they raise it. From my understanding. Could be wrong. My local b&m says their straight menthol is as menthol as they can get it without adding menthol crystals which they say will start to crystalize the lungs. Edited by Eaglewtchr

Birthday cake was a hit friend loves it

I Guess that means I'll be adding to list of flavors :D

Ok. That's fine. I have been reading that i guess with fruit flavors people lower their nic but with tobacco flavors they raise it. From my understanding. Could be wrong. My local b&m says their straight menthol is as menthol as they can get it without adding menthol crystals which they say will start to crystalize the lungs.

How much NIC is put into a flavor is generally a personal choice. I could see where a higher NIC may mess with a fruity flavor. Seems most people that are looking for tobacco flavors are the ones just coming off analogs. That is why you normally see or hear people wanting them at a higher NIC. That is not to say that longtime vapers don't like a good tobacco either.

I don't use Menthol at all. Menthol crystals are a concentrated, in some cases synthetic mint. Traditional cigarettes have had it added for years and a lot of research shows it can damage your lungs. From crystallizing in the lungs to making them bleed. I would rather use a mix of traditional mints to give the same results as Menthol. Though it may not be as strong as menthol it, for the most part, satisfies that want for a cool vape.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines