Fadora Vapor E-Juice

3Rutez

Great review. And I'm sold on a couple of flavors.

Can you tell me your mix and nic content, Tam?

I'll definitely be buying bigger bottles of the Mellow Spice, Cinnamon Stick and the Apple Cider. These are not pre-steeped so you'll want to give them a breather and a wait but it's worth it!

All flavors are at 12 mg nic, 50/50 blend. I initially tried them on the HH.357 which just knocked my socks off! They even translate very well in my Davide minis. :)

Buttered popcorn:

I just opened this bottle after I let it steep and all that. I'm a skeptic with this flavor from the start since I havent found a good one yet..... But holy damn is this fantastic on my twisted dragon coils!!!!!!!!!

Omg I can't believe how close this is to the real thing!!!! It's freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! I wish I had it in a 50/50 mix with no nicotine in though because I keep making myself nic sick cause I can't put the facking thing down!

After finding the time to enjoy these, I'm impressed!! Apple cider and Mellow spice are spot on and vape well. I'll be ordering those. Mint Medley isn't for me as I'm not a wintergreen fan. I'm not even touching the Clove, sorry... Buttered Popcorn smells wonderful and can't wait to try that one. I enjoyed the presentation with the little bits of goodness in each bottle, but more than once the apple seed got stuck at the top of the bottle and couldn't get a refill without banging the seed or stick down!

After finding the time to enjoy these, I'm impressed!! Apple cider and Mellow spice are spot on and vape well. I'll be ordering those. Mint Medley isn't for me as I'm not a wintergreen fan. I'm not even touching the Clove, sorry... Buttered Popcorn smells wonderful and can't wait to try that one. I enjoyed the presentation with the little bits of goodness in each bottle, but more than once the apple seed got stuck at the top of the bottle and couldn't get a refill without banging the seed or stick down!

Thank you Troy :D

Clove and Wintergreen are flavors that you either love them or hate them. I myself don't like the clove straight but it makes a good add in to other flavors. The Clove is like Tam said, it will numb your tongue, I have to be in the mood for it. Give the Clove to someone that liked Clove cigs they will more than likely enjoy it. ;) For those that don't know Clove is used by dentists as a topical anesthetic. The issue with the spice getting stuck in the top of the bottle won't happen with the glass bottles I will be using for those flavors.

Thank you Troy :D

Clove and Wintergreen are flavors that you either love them or hate them. I myself don't like the clove straight but it makes a good add in to other flavors. The Clove is like Tam said, it will numb your tongue, I have to be in the mood for it. Give the Clove to someone that liked Clove cigs they will more than likely enjoy it. ;) For those that don't know Clove is used by dentists as a topical anesthetic. The issue with the spice getting stuck in the top of the bottle won't happen with the glass bottles I will be using for those flavors.

The clove e-liquid worked great on a toothache I had. It was late and I didn't have anything else to use. Putting some on a Q-tip and placing it on the gum eased the pain and let me get the nicotine I was wanting. :D

Ive tried a bunch of clove juices havent found a good one yet might have to order a bottle of yours

If you like clove, you're gonna love this one. It's true to the genuine clove flavor. :)

The Killer Clove is just that, killer. A perfectly accurate representation of the spice itself. I can't stand the smell, and never liked the taste of the clove analogs, so I was a bit skeptical on the juice. It really blew me away.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to give the Apple Cider another go tonight. The last time I tried it was during my initial taste test in late November. I had only let it steep for a week with the spices floating in the bottle. Well, over a month later now, and the spices have really come out in the flavor. The apple is still fully present when the spice fades, like the sun breaking through the clouds. BULLSEYE! :D

Yes, I still have these 5ml samples, but don't think they are gonna last me much longer. The lengthy steep has really brought the flavor to another level.

The Killer Clove, which I thought would come out being the strongest of the bunch with that lengthy steep, is actually more mellow than the Mellow Spice. Maybe it's the numbing properties, but I am getting more of a kick with the Mellow Spice than the Killer Clove.

• 3 weeks later...

*APPLAUSE* Very well done Leo. Your clouds are always insane, and I am in awe every time you post a vid. Keep up the great work with those killer builds, as well as the great juice reviews.

I received a 6mg Cinnamon Chamomile the other day. I am in love with this flavor. The first vape after dripping has that Cinnamon Stick taste at the forefront, then the chamomile pops out and takes dominance.

I will be putting an order in for some more Sig juices at 6mg. The absolute best flavors I have ever dripped.

Ok I couldnt resist anymore I got a kpt mini cleaned and filled it up with apple cider and OMG im in love I can close my eyes and imagin sitting at my favorite cider mill in the fall having a nice warm cup of cider this stuff is amazing

Thanks Comp! These juices are super tasty. I just received the Buttered Popcorn and the Spiced Apple. Smooth natural flavor, love it. I'll be taking the popcorn to the movies with me, lol. The Spiced Apple - smells so good I want to pour it over some ice cream!

Want to try the mint next. I love wintergreen. Also want to try the cinnamon stick.

Great juices.

Thanks Comp! These juices are super tasty. I just received the Buttered Popcorn and the Spiced Apple. Smooth natural flavor, love it. I'll be taking the popcorn to the movies with me, lol. The Spiced Apple - smells so good I want to pour it over some ice cream!

Want to try the mint next. I love wintergreen. Also want to try the cinnamon stick.

Great juices.

I just received my 30ml bottle of buttered popcorn a few minutes ago. Fast shipping and nice glass bottle with glass eye dropper cap. Gonna pop it in the ultrasonic tank right now to quick steep it.

So how is it? :D

• 1 month later...

Ok! Got in from the road tonite at 8pm and I got in the vape mail my juices from Fadoravapor! Holy crap, Comp!!!

How in the hell did you bottle my favorite movie theater Buttered Popcorn?!?! This stuff is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Everything you sent me, (Spiced Apple,Apple Cider, Buttered Popcorn, and Cinnamon Stick) are ALL SPOT ON!!!

This reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid! Every Single One! Its as if you bottled memories! I am so far beyond impressed! I will be ordering every flavor you have over the next several weeks!

You ABSOLUTELY ROCK my friend!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines