Lung inhales vs mouth to lung inhales

I'm mouth to lung but I always did that on my analogs too.

@Medic what is sub ohm cloud chasing?

Any coil that reads under 1.0ohms is "sub-omh". Cloud chasing, is a pursuit to happiness. ;)

OP, I run a RSST and a Aga-t+. I also drill my holes to 2mm-3mm and run it at .8-.6 omhs. My jucie is Pear-a-Dice 90vg/10pg at 6 nic. If you want to do stright lung hits, I would recommend you vape a higher VG and less nic in your juice. Also, what % of VG/PG and at what nic do you vape at?

Funny thread, as I was just trying lung drags tonight. I had just drilled my RBA's air hole a smidgen and it then begged me to try. I did....Whoa did I! A bit of Uncle Junk's, John Wane topped with Vape Dudes, Mocha Java Drizzle and I do believe some of my own drool too haha.

I vote no on straight in.

Plan to stay mouth first kind of guy. I like a thick warm cloud to puff, taste and bite. Then once it's all thick n happy..... fill my lungs from mouth. Mmmmm Mmmmm mmmMMmmmmm!

I always do mouth to lung. You get as much nic from the absorption in the mucous membranes in the mouth, plus at least for me, I get the flavor better that way. And since I'm having difficulty with flavors since my seizures....

Depends on the draw. If it's tight, like with the KPT2, then it's mouth to lung. With the RSST and Cobra clone, I have the air holes drilled out to 1/8", and it's always straight to the lungs.

I have my stock aga t2 without drilling out any holes. It has a very tight draw. Its way tighter than my davide. Not sure what I want to do though. I know you cant put it back once you drill it out.

Well, Lone, the Davide is kind of airy as it is.

I have my stock aga t2 without drilling out any holes. It has a very tight draw. Its way tighter than my davide. Not sure what I want to do though. I know you cant put it back once you drill it out.

Yeah, once you try to start plugging stuff up, then you have to worry about what happens if it comes loose, am I going to inhale it?

I never really did understand why some people would actually smoke an analog using the direct lung inhale. It just seems a bit unnatural to me... but I've always only done 'mouth to lung'... so it seems really strange to direct inhale anything. I thought it was funny that some folks only used the direct inhale method... and didn't even know what a 'mouth to lung' inhale was. I remember Chris making a video on 'how to properly inhale with an e-cig'... LOL. I recall reading many a thread about people wondering why they were coughing so much after every drag... well hello, try inhaling the thing the right way maybe? Classic.

Hilarious thread :)

I cant imagine lung hitting. No friggin way. Why? Why do it? What am I missing besides agony and pain?" :)

I was suprized people might lung hit a regular smoke lol. Regular smoke, smoke or analog that is....