To refrigerate or not

I have read conflicting things on refrigerating liquids and their shelf life. One supplier said they consider the shelf life of liquids to be 1 year possibly longer if refrigerated. Another said by no means ever refrigerate liquid. I have amassed enough now that I am not sure if we can vape it all in a years time lol.

What is your opinion, or factual knowledge, or the benefits or detriment of refrigerating liquid or is it just as good kept in a dark cool place for a long period of time?

The detriment to refrigerating liquid is that it is too moist, and promotes bacterial growth. Light and heat are also troublesome, so a dark cool place is best. Mine stays in an old cigar humidor..

Yea I have a shelf on my mantle in the basement, which is a great place until winter when we burn the fireplace lol. I have just ended up with a lot of liquid, more than I thought once I got it organized. No way it will all be gone in a year, especially now that I found how much I like Fuzion over the others. I cannot seem to put it down. I know the wife will go through her 240ml of Peppermint in no time as she vapes at least 3-4ml a day of that alone.

I have always been a "stock up so I dont have to mess with it as much" person with everything from drinks to other things. I always bought 4-5 cartons of analogs at a time. This is posing a small problem with liquids because tastes change, and now that I have dropped to 18mg I have a ton of 24mg liquids that I like, but not going back up to 24mg. I may put a package together in classifieds later as opposed to watching this liquid collect dust.

i know what you mean about buying in bulk! it's an obsession with me lol. I think it stems from me being offshore working for up to a month at a time and knowing if i didn't bring it with me i can't get it.

When i buy a liquid to try i buy 30 or 50ml bottles out of fear i will really like it and the 10ml bottle will be gone before i can get more.

I buy my hardware wholesale from china out of fear a battery will die (had several die already) and i'll be SOL. so when i go offshore i take 5 to 8 batteries with me. most still in their packaging.

I buy my ce5's in bulk simply because i can get them for 1/6 the price of getting them here in the states and i can use them as disposables etc at the price i pay and not stress it.

Liquid is becoming my big thing. I just can't seem to find the OMG liquid that will end my search.

Does anyone ever find that? "i just know the grass is greener on THAT side of the fence" lol

i know what you mean about buying in bulk! it's an obsession with me lol. I think it stems from me being offshore working for up to a month at a time and knowing if i didn't bring it with me i can't get it.

When i buy a liquid to try i buy 30 or 50ml bottles out of fear i will really like it and the 10ml bottle will be gone before i can get more.

I buy my hardware wholesale from china out of fear a battery will die (had several die already) and i'll be SOL. so when i go offshore i take 5 to 8 batteries with me. most still in their packaging.

I buy my ce5's in bulk simply because i can get them for 1/6 the price of getting them here in the states and i can use them as disposables etc at the price i pay and not stress it.

Liquid is becoming my big thing. I just can't seem to find the OMG liquid that will end my search.

Does anyone ever find that? "i just know the grass is greener on THAT side of the fence" lol

I am not sure the search ever ends, but I have now found 6 flavors I love. I am dont trying new flavors for a while, and am still reveling in my drop from 24mg to 18mg. It has now been a week of nothing but 18 or 16mg and although I can tell the difference in overall satisfaction, the dehydration is not as bad and the taste is way better imo.

I am going to put together a package deal in classifieds tonight or tomorrow night to sell some of these extras I am not going to use now. I just have to get the go ahead from the wife. It will be a great package deal, might even throw in a few clearos lol.

I think 24 months is the usual shelf life .If you are comfortable the liquid should be fine just keep it out of the light.

It really depends on who you ask. Its not like it "goes bad" per se, but the nicotine degrades over time is what I was told by the liquid providers. How much how fast is the question lol.

From what I have read, the nicotine does evaporate at a higher rate than pg/vg. Maybe your 24 will be just fine after a while? I don't know for sure. I still have a few juices from 5months ago and I recently tried them out. They def seem less potent, but my tastes have changed so much in those 5 months it's really a guessing game

I am going to put together a package deal in classifieds tonight or tomorrow night to sell some of these extras I am not going to use now. I just have to get the go ahead from the wife. It will be a great package deal, might even throw in a few clearos lol.

Let us know when you post.

I'm not really that worried about it, just curious whet you had to say about refrigerating. I never have but there are always differing opinions on it I find.

Oh posted the classified. Wife wouldn't let me sell any of the VapeDudes liquids even though she has over 500ml of those and her ECblends 24mg liquids. I guess I see her point, she will use them eventually.

I'm not really that worried about it, just curious whet you had to say about refrigerating. I never have but there are always differing opinions on it I find.

Oh posted the classified. Wife wouldn't let me sell any of the VapeDudes liquids even though she has over 500ml of those and her ECblends 24mg liquids. I guess I see her point, she will use them eventually.

they get better as they age!

for me to send mine off they have to be so terrible to me (my family in cali seem to like them) that i don't want them even after aging.

them cali folks i tell you what! lol :)

From what I have read, the nicotine does evaporate at a higher rate than pg/vg. Maybe your 24 will be just fine after a while? I don't know for sure. I still have a few juices from 5months ago and I recently tried them out. They def seem less potent, but my tastes have changed so much in those 5 months it's really a guessing game

A few days ago I decided to revisit a particular juice that was mixed 18 months ago. It tastes great and seems no more or less potent than it did months ago. That particular bottle has been sitting on a shelf in my den out of direct sunlight the entire time. That's the extent of the special storage conditions. Not very special.

'If' evaporation were the culprit, 'it' cannot take place without air space for the nic to evaporate into. Now, if you mean 'degrade', that would be something else. As for the answer, I don't know, just sayin, in a sealed environment evaporation ceases at a given point.