HOW TO CARRY MY E-CIG?

I leave my eVic at home. It is my home kit.

The travel kit I have and I carry with me in the Joyetech battery case with some juice in the provided container, a spare battery and 2 clearomizers.

For just a walk about town, spare battery, one full clearomizer on my main battery.

whenever I have just the eGo batteries, I have a lanyard.

Edited by Deckyon

Lanyard, pocked, laying on my desk, however is fine. I used to worry about the same thing but now it's just wherever I have a place to put it. Usually I use a lanyard except at work where it sits in a coffe cup on my desk with my pens. My spares and other full tanks stay in my carrying case 24-7.

There's a small pocket on the side of my purse for a cell phone that I use to carry my Spinners. The extra juice, coils, charger, etc. travel in a cloth Royal Crown bag. :)

my crown bag has all the lighters I ever stole ,when i was a smoker lol I can dump them now huh?

my crown bag has all the lighters I ever stole ,when i was a smoker lol I can dump them now huh?

You can dump all but one. That's for lighting candles for a relaxing night with some soft music. The bag can be repurposed for e-cig supplies. :)

I have an eGo case (was a part of my starting kit): 3 bigger batteries (all 650mAh), 4-6 tanks, some spare coils, qtips. Always with me is a 400mAh battery and 2 tanks (MT3/T3/Evod or mini vivi) in my old brass cigarette case.

Lanyard, pocked, laying on my desk, however is fine. I used to worry about the same thing but now it's just wherever I have a place to put it. Usually I use a lanyard except at work where it sits in a coffe cup on my desk with my pens. My spares and other full tanks stay in my carrying case 24-7.

Carter, I pictured you as a guy who would have one of those nice wooden box like e-cig holders on his desk. I know I would if I had the bucks but those things cost $50.00 to $60.00 or more. But you just put your e-cig in a coffee cup on your desk? That's what I did for a while until I bought one of those little round three hole e-cig holder, I think from Sweet Vapes. I carry that thing around with me in my car, on my table at home and one my desk at work.

Carter, I pictured you as a guy who would have one of those nice wooden box like e-cig holders on his desk. I know I would if I had the bucks but those things cost $50.00 to $60.00 or more. But you just put your e-cig in a coffee cup on your desk? That's what I did for a while until I bought one of those little round three hole e-cig holder, I think from Sweet Vapes. I carry that thing around with me in my car, on my table at home and one my desk at work.

Nah I am not about aesthetics as much as utility. I am cool with the coffee cup because the only time mine is not on a lanyard around my neck is at work.

There's a small pocket on the side of my purse for a cell phone that I use to carry my Spinners. The extra juice, coils, charger, etc. travel in a cloth Royal Crown bag. :)

i have about 30 crown royal bags here. took them apart and sewed them back together to make a more "user friendly' sack for my e-cig, with pockets for juice, coils, clearos and 2 batteries.

Edward, I like that lanyard outfit you have. Where did you get it?

a customer of my wife made it, its a doo rag like bikers wear. he says he makes 4 out of 1 doo rag. but yes it holds everything in nice and firm. the batteries have a snug fit when i slide them in so even if im moving around alot nothing falls out.

I'm guessing you are male, since you didn't mention a purse. Let's face it, I don't leave the house a lot. So when I do, even though for right now all I have is the starter eGo stick battery, all I need to take is the one, so I stick that in outside pocket of my purse. Say, at a family member's house, or a family function, my shorts or capris (except for one pair of capris and possibly one pair of shorts - I haven't tried those shorts yet), I can tuck it into my pocket without worrying about breaking it. This may change once I'm able to get my Zmax. If I'm not going to be out long, and will only need the one stick battery, then that's how I do it. If I'm going to be out longer, or if I might possibly want to vape more than one flavor, I'll put the rest of the stuff into my eGo zipper case that I got when I bought the starter kit,and put it in my purse (purses come in handy). OR, if it's just a second flavor tank, like one of my EVOD tanks, I may just put the the tank in the outside pocket of my purse as well, but I'm not as fond of doing that, because I don't want to get lint or anything in the head.

But I have more options since I'm a girl.

I use a lanyard but my sister suggested a small Mason Jar and I put some small gravel about a quarter of the way up. It fits in my car and work truck like a charm. No more distracted vaping while driving. I carry extra batteries and juices in a bag I have had forever. The beauty of the mason jar is it is the size of a beverage holder so i can just reach down and grab. I think it is whatever works best for you.

I use a lanyard on ego sticks, but glass apps make them wobble top heavy. In the truck I have one of those cup holder inserts you find at auto parts stores, they have holes for pens and a cellphone, or ego sticks or a APV fit well after a few uses.

I was putting my e cig in my pockets and snapped 3 batteries. My easy solution for a grand total of $1, tooth brush travel case problem solved

Errr, lol don't tell me about that. I just broke mine and don't even have a spare lol did it while I was changing my moms flat tire.