HOW TO CARRY MY E-CIG?

Errr, lol don't tell me about that. I just broke mine and don't even have a spare lol did it while I was changing my moms flat tire.

That's why we preach about back ups here. And back ups of your back ups. Hope you can get a replacement soon! :D

I am going to have to start being more careful since I am switching to all glass tanks lol. No more tossing them around.

me too!!

I love my new glass tanks - you got davides and the kpt2 correct? I got the same ones .

me too!!

I love my new glass tanks - you got davides and the kpt2 correct? I got the same ones .

Yea I ordered one KPT2 and 6 total Davides so far. That's actually 3 for me and 3 for the Mrs. My other 4 Davides should be in Monday and I will be ALL GLASS.

The have some awesome handmade hemp and yarn lanyards on Etsy.com. I told the seller what kind of battery I had and she customized it for the battery, customized my colors as one was a gift and added specific charms per my request.

The have some awesome handmade hemp and yarn lanyards on Etsy.com. I told the seller what kind of battery I had and she customized it for the battery, customized my colors as one was a gift and added specific charms per my request.

Thanks for the link. I love that kind of stuff.

i keep seeing women carry them in their back pockets like they do with their cell phones..... :wallbash: now im hard on my stuff.... but that just seems like pure ignorance to me.

A couple of weeks ago, we were in one of our local B&M shops. A woman came in with her stick battery (she had kind of pushed it together) and said the button keeps falling out of the hole. So the guy opens it up, and all the wires are broken. Then he takes a closer look at it. Oh no, she didn't just sit with it in her pocket, she sat with it in her BACK pocket. You could tell because of the crunches and stuff. But she was also being sort of aggressive to the people that were with her, so the guy just gave her a replacement and said keep it out of your pockets. She was still leaving the store saying she didn't do anything, it broke on it's own.

Oh, another thing. I NEVER carry my phone in my back pocket. That's just asking for trouble, crunching it, plus butt dials. Plus, someone could ****** it easy.

I had my Twist in my back pocket on a ride at Universal Studios. When it was over, the top had come off. Luckily the wires were still connected so I just pushed it back together.

*stares suspiciously* Why didn't it filter it for you?

Jeff's speshul. He's an admin and can get away with things like that.

Okay, that's what I think, I don't know for sure. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki