Whatcha Vaping?

Pretty much once I got to the point where I could taste today, which was say around........10:30(?) or so, I think I've pretty much stuck with RY4 (Better Vapes). Nice and sweet, although I've taken a couple of short forays into EC Blends samples that apparently still need steeping, I think, because I can taste pretty good, and they still taste pretty dim, especially compared to the sample of EC Blends' Tobacco Blend that I have tanked up.....and I'm sad because that is almost gone. It's no longer a sort of dark, smoky flavor that it was even at the beginning of the week, but a bit sweet, and while still a bit of a tobacco taste, much more to my liking, and it will be replacing one of my "occasional flavors". But That Juice! and Black Magic Tobacco still aren't fully steeped, so I have my doubts about the others. I don't want to drain anymore direct dripping, as each bottle is down around about 2 1/2 ml now, so I'll just give it more time. But yeah, RY4 has been it for me tonight.

Also vaped a bit of a mash up, but wasn't quite in the mood for that flavor tonight (even though it's incredibly, incredibly yummy and on any other day where I hadn't spent my first 4 waking hours with difficulty tasting it I would have vaped it a chunk of the day, lol.

Smurfberry Cupcake from Electrolights.

This is one of the flavors I won from last months contest... of the 3 that I won I asked him to throw in one of his favorites, this was that one.

I have to admit, pretty tasty! :smoke:

It has a nice smooth Strawberry/Blueberry on the intake and a creamy vanilla on the exhale.

• 2 weeks later...