Whatcha Vaping?

Well comps snickerdoodle can handle some heat and still bring the flavor. Got it at 110w. Crazy hot.

Christ almighty how can you vape at that wattage? I tried 60W and was sucking harder than a $20 hooker on 5th and Diamond and was burning my juice (99% VG) not to mention the heat. :dribble:

I can do 50 watts but honestly it has no flavor to me, probably because I'm drawing so hard my tongue doesn't even register it. My zen spot is 30 watts and an ***-load of flavor.

I picked up a bottle of The White Rabbit from The Vaping Rabbit. What an amazing vape! It's absolutely delicious. Blueberry shortbread cookies with a creamy lemon frosting. I found a new "Good behavior treat" vape. I also picked up two bottles from Privilege E-liquid and a bottle of Nessie from Crypto Juiceology. I've yet to try the last three.

Currently have 24mg 'Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy' in my iClear tank, my AeroTank is drying right now but I am going to fill it with 'Thai Desert' (Lychee, Jackfruit and Mango Creme), also 24mg.

Once my iClear is empty I will refill it with 'Thug Juice' (Watermelon, grape, and menthol).

ive been token on some nana's crème fro rip trippers mixed with some banana nut bread from mr. e liquids for about two full days now and its just wonderful... I just filled a tank of café robusto from unique e liguids but its a bit bitter so I might throw in some custard to try to sweetn things up a bit