Whatcha Vaping?

Buck Naked #3 getting ready to bust Bambi's daddys azz in the morning!

Comp you da man!

Tried Zeusjuice too and really like it. Amazing I am branching out a little after vaping the same flavor for a year and a half straight lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

I don't normally vape tobacco favors anymore, but I wanted to try my "Fadora Blend" in the Kayfun. I'm tasting notes I had not tasted before.

Comp, the only "tobacco" flavor I still vape is Honey Wood Tobacco from Chi-Town Vapers. And I don't taste the tobacco in it at all, frankly. Used to be I would when I vaped a tobacco flavored juice for too long without switching up flavors, but now, when my mouth needs a break from a flavor, that flavor just tastes burned to me, I don't taste, well, the ashtray I used to taste.

But that reminds me - not TOO long ago, I walked into my Mom and Dad's house. Now, my Dad's doc has been pushing to do e-cigs because of his lungs and because of his diabetes. He has all the stuff, just doesn't use it (doesn't help that he has his stuff stored in the car. Yeah, dad, your juice is gonna last in the car.). He wasn't SUPPOSED to be smoking in the house, but I walked into their house a while ago and the smell of smoke nearly had me headed for the hills. I mean, I still occasionally smell smoke in my downstairs bathroom because it's seeped into the wallpaper, but this was....strong. Dad had been going downstairs to smoke, thinking he was fooling Mom, but there's no hiding that smell. Family event in October was at my brother's sister in law's house, and it was the same thing walking in there. The smell just about hit me over the head. Sheesh, and my house, and I used to smell like that? Geeze.

Edited by spydre