Whatcha Vaping?

The Black Raspberry as I said, came from a different flavor company than others I use. It kind a sucks because I had to order it by the quart. Back when I had my B&M and using their flavorings I could go to the factory and get samples. It has obviously changed and not like it was when I was using it at the B&M. If you steep it a week and it is still flavorless, I will replace it for free using a different flavoring. I will then scrap it as a e-liquid flavoring. I don't want to put out any flavor that is tasteless or takes more than a week of aging. I know my wife can use it to make Rock Candy so it won't be wasted. LOL

Okay so i started just yesterday vaping on Space Jam OMEGA...

I love this stuff. blasting Peaches n Cream to a new level.

im using my newest built coil. (Single parallel coil running .8 Ohms.)

Love the flavor not chasing those clouds just yet.

anyone have a good Coil build for flavor enhancement?

check out "rip trippers" on YouTube. He has a bunch of coil build videos and some are all about flavor... Edited by VaporTron

Okay so i started just yesterday vaping on Space Jam OMEGA...

I love this stuff. blasting Peaches n Cream to a new level.

im using my newest built coil. (Single parallel coil running .8 Ohms.)

Love the flavor not chasing those clouds just yet.

You should try Andromeda by Space Jams, it's really good too.

You should try Andromeda by Space Jams, it's really good too.

i have that one also but i have not tried it except at the local shop. loved it there.

I know that i will most likely have it as my top 3 carried.

i currently tote around with Omega, Astro and a Jack and Coke blend.

Fadora Grape after a tank rinse and rewick when I got to work this morning. Been on Fadora Strawberry and Watermelon non stop for about a week, with some birthday cake dripping Monday night testing my disposable dripping atomizers (didn't work out with the attys and my mod but the birthday cake was delicious)

About to finish off my protank/aero base backup tank with homecanned peaches so I can clean it.

Fadora Grape after a tank rinse and rewick when I got to work this morning. Been on Fadora Strawberry and Watermelon non stop for about a week, with some birthday cake dripping Monday night testing my disposable dripping atomizers (didn't work out with the attys and my mod but the birthday cake was delicious)

About to finish off my protank/aero base backup tank with homecanned peaches so I can clean it.

I'm having a similar problem with my disposable dripping attys. I'm wondering if maybe using them, then letting them sit unused for a week or so, then using them again is possibly causing the problem. Not sure if they were intended to be used that way.

Oh, and to stick with the thread, fadora grape and hcp.

I almost always vape my own mixture of Liberty Vapor's YMCB and Blue Ballz, affectionately named Viking Piss. 80/20 VG/PG at 3 mg, cinnamon bun and blue berry flavored. Great Odin's Raven its delicious.

I also have a bottle of their Forbitten, a sour apple flavor that tastes like jolly ranchers. Great stuff.

VapeOholic Custard Pie today, and I am in love with this one. If you could take Drakes Vapes Vanilla Trifecta and add in a great pie crust taste, that would be this flavor.

Really getting my kayfun dialed in.

14398254756_83561c65b2_o.jpgKRG_2333 by Richstag, on Flickr

Here is my current, and only, juice that never gets old or loses its flavor. Well, it got a little old until I figured out how to build my kayfun to perfect it. When I ran out I went a little crazy and finally drove up today to get more.

Check it out here http://www.vapedojo.com/products/strawberry-kiwi-premium-vape-juice

Its crazy I found such an affordable blend.

Still putting together review thoughts on my fedora stash. The apple cider is good to me, but not my thing. My buddy who I gave it to likes it a lot. I originally ordered it from Fadora for my buddy, and not myself so I didn't expect to want to all day Vape it.. Great flavor though.

The watermelon tastes natural but sweet hints of candy, just enough to make it a little more complex. Very good IMHO. I didn't warm up to it as an all day flavor though. On the other hand, my girl just loves it. So though neither were a true hit with me, they found happy homes.

Now, I still have my bottle of Fadora's gift to me, the mash, stored in a cool dark location waiting for a rainy day to sit back and relax with it.

Suicide bunny - Mother's Milk - This is truly a premium juice. I love it, but its a heavy one. I like it on the weekends. Oddly, my girl said its not complex in her opinion. So flavors must be so personal.

Edited by Richstag

Yes, flavors are personal. That is why I like seeing so many different flavors available. :D Can you imagine how it could be if the FDA gets their way and you have very few to choose from... I'm glad you found one you really like. IMHO that is most of the battle to stay off the analogs. :)