Vision Spinner 1300Mah Vv

I have a black 400mah spinner and love it. I didn't bring my Provari with me to training in Va. but this thing has been a great device for me. Easy to pocket and if it breaks or i lose it it's only a $20 batt.

3.8v with a 2.4ohm (or so) vision nano is just about a perfect setup on the go.

• 3 months later...

I think the Vision will be my next battery.

I had to laugh at the "drumstick" comment. That's exactly how my eGo 1000mah feels.

• 5 weeks later...

Everyone using stock ego battery charger on these or do I need to invest in something else?

Charged it with regular charger ( Had a disco with lights flashing ). Got maybe 10 hrs out of it ( was chain vaping a bit though ).

Then 4 hrs to recharge? Thought I'd get more use time out of this?

Edited by CJ323

I've got a 1300mah and it takes 8-12 hours to charge but lasts about 3 days

Thats amazing, it takes mine 4.5-5hours. Matter of fact I plugged in one of my spinners at work at 11:00 and it just went green.

My Spinner just died. I broke it out Saturday night at about 9pm and lasted till about 5 minutes ago. I must vape less than some. I canot even kill my standard Ego type 1000mah batteries inside a 24 hour period lol.

I plugged mine in around 3am this morning at 2 pm the light turned green. My twist is a 650mah takes about 5 hours to charge and about 24-36hrs to a full charge.

Are you using a rapid charger (4.2V and 420mah)? Seems like a very long time to charge. May also try cleaning your connections on the battery and charger.

Could it be because I have the charger plugged into my x box instead of the wall?

Yes. I have read it takes 3-4x the amount of time to charge on a PC or other USB connection. It takes mine 6-7 hours on the boat charging off the USB port on my DC battery power.

I pretty much exclusively use the wall chargers unless on the water.

How funny, I made the last post and my vv was flashing. I did notice no matter where its set a far as voltage the amount of time I can use it does not change.

I still have never hit the cutoff on any battery, funny.

Yea I mean the cutoff everyone talks about. Maybe I am doing it differently. I take one long slow drag until I cannot draw anymore then inhale and repeat. I have never had any battery cut off on me.