Vision Spinner 1300Mah Vv

Someoene said they get 12 hours of life from their 1300VS. I get 48 - 72 hours, how can this be? Also, it takes mine 4-6 hours to charge on the wall socket, depending on how low I let the battery get before charging.

I get 24-36 hours out of mine as well and they take about 5 hours to charge. I cannot for the life of me figure out how someone could kill one in 12 hours lol.

Im at work for 11 hours a day and my 1300 is dead before I leave.

What voltage are you vaping? What resistance? I am trying to figure out why yours could be so different than mine. I work 11-12 hours a day and am at my desk vaping all day long lol.

I use an EVOD on it. Im not sure what the resistance is right now because Im sure it has dropped since I first started using this coil a little over a month ago. I have the batt set at about 4V.

• 3 months later...

4.8v I believe

Yes 4.8v is the highest setting. I looked at mine I use as a backup for my Vamo but have never needed it (yet). They are all I used until I got an APV. It should be more than enough power to run anything you can screw onto the top of it outside of sub ohm coil builds.

but watts and volts are different and when you use a dual coil it can be the same volts but higher watts. Does anyone know the max WATT output?

Depends on the resistance of your atty. At 2.2 ohms it would put out around 10.5w when set to 4.8v. At 1.8ohm and 4.8v it would put out around 12.8w.

Handy calculator:

http://www.crownaudio.com/ohms-law.htm

Depends on the resistance of your atty. At 2.2 ohms it would put out around 10.5w when set to 4.8v. At 1.8ohm and 4.8v it would put out around 12.8w.

Handy calculator:

http://www.crownaudio.com/ohms-law.htm

Ok, I thought that some batteries could be x.x volts but not put out high enough wattage to use a dual coil. Don't know where I got that from. I gotta stop drink and reading forums.... lol

Thank you for the info.

Ok, I thought that some batteries could be x.x volts but not put out high enough wattage to use a dual coil. Don't know where I got that from. I gotta stop drink and reading forums.... lol

Thank you for the info.

As a disclaimer I have never used a dual coil and probably never will lol. I am a "find what works and stick with it" guy. I havent changed flavors in over a week haha. I have 5 tanks filled with different flavors but just cannot get enough of my ADV especially since I tweaked it to perfection.

Edited by bcartervol98

As a disclaimer I have never used a dual coil and probably never will lol. I am a "find what works and stick with it" guy. I havent changed flavors in over a week haha. I have 5 tanks filled with different flavors but just cannot get enough of my ADV especially since I tweaked it to perfection.

Once the AeroTank from Kanger is out I think that'll change your mind. It's BRILLIANT!!! I've hit it from 8-15 watts on my Vamo v3 and it never backs down. Amazing amounts of clouds and flavor that just won't quit. If I could marry this tank, I would.

Once the AeroTank from Kanger is out I think that'll change your mind. It's BRILLIANT!!! I've hit it from 8-15 watts on my Vamo v3 and it never backs down. Amazing amounts of clouds and flavor that just won't quit. If I could marry this tank, I would.

I saw that. Thing for me is I try to keep the clouds at a minimum in order to maintain the ability to vape in my office, at Scout functions (I am a scout leader) and not cause too much of a distraction. I prefer a max of 50% PG but keep a bottle of 24mg 80-20 Spearmint I use for extreme stealth vaping occasions. When I am using my Endless Summer "No PG Added" liquid from Fuzion using 2.2ohm @ 7.5w it puts out clouds bigger than I require.

I am different than a lot of people on here. I see vaping as a way to get nicotine. As long as it is satisfying me and keeping me off analogs I could care less at this point about throat hit, clouds, or basically anything but taste. Just passed 8 months and for me its not as much of a hobby as some. I havent ordered anything new in a couple of months and other than coils and liquid I cannot see getting or wanting anything else in the near future. The only thing that could change that is if my Vamo were to crap out, it would be replaced with another immediately lol.