Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

You are right, I'm sure. I've always noticed a difference in taste between 7 Watts or so and the "regular" voltage of a stick battery. I mean, I wouldn't have stopped at that wattage if I wasn't happy with how it changed the taste.

Oh, and another instance of sucky timing, Vapor Joe is now advertising for a store that has MY MVP 2 at $39.99, so even$20 cheaper than the already paid ($20 cheaper than what I paid for the ZMax). Gah! I could have used that extra money to buy more stuff!

It is quite possible that the difference you are percieving is being caused by the mods themself. There is a big taste difference between my MVP, Evic, Sigelei and Provari.

...and isn't that a strange phenomenon. :question:

I can put the same juicer on eight different mods and get eight different results concerning taste and performance. I'm certain it's got to do with slight variances in power due to each mod's various connection elements (center pin, threads, insulators, etc.), but it's really weird how much of a difference there is from one mod to the next.

:wtf:

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot...

gallery_15088_188_40442.jpg

I bought a Grand Vapor Private V2 clone.

gallery_15088_188_87679.jpg

Works great with a Kicked 18350 and Tatroe Tank. :yes

Edited by Rixter

Nice, Rixter!

Okay, at 6:30 in the morning, when I'm this tired, I can admit the stiff power button thingy is getting on my nerves a little bit. But I need more thumb strength. :yes

I do have to say, I "broke my heart" the other day. The three 18650 batteries I purchased with my Zmax, I gave to hubby. Except he can ONLY use them with his mod. How often much does he use his mod at this point? Not enough to justify 18650 batteries. He had been using his 18500's or whatever the largest size his mini Provari takes.

Edited by spydre

The vent holes in a mod are so if your battery vents, it doesn't turn your mod into a pipe bomb.

I'm pretty sure his Nemesis is still vented...probably on the bottom or side of the battery tube. I was just commenting on why mods have vent holes in them.

yup, the nemesis has vent holes for the battery located in the locking ring

the hybrid adapter [NEM-1 ST] allows you to remove the top cap with vented holes of the mod. the top cap with vented rings were to provide airflow to clearomizers or anything that draws airflow from the 510 connection

anyone using a genesis rba or a dripping atty would serve no purpose to have that vented top cap

the pro's about using the hybrid adapter allow direct connection with the atty and the battery therefore providing less resistance in the circuit as well as a harder hit.

plus it makes the device a little bit more streamline

I've been thinking of starting to diy myself. so far from the hand full of flavors I've tried, I haven't liked many

Not nearly ready to start that....plus my tastes are kinda screwed up, so I would never know if I was tasting it the way it actually is, or the way my screwed up taste was tasting that day.

Vape mail yesterday and today. Yesterday was my regular 36 ml bottle order of honey wood from Chi-Town Vapors. Then today was my "drip tip condoms" to use when we go sampling at 3D or Better Vapes and a 5 ml of honey dipped tobacco that I ordered to see if maybe I could substitute it from EC Blends instead of the honey wood, because EC blends is cheaper. But so far, I need to let it steep, but so far, no, it's not gonna happen. It's waaaay too flowery.

And then today, we stopped by another new local vape shop to pick up coils - $8.50 per five pack instead of $10 like the other two close shops are, and I found out that the coils we'd been buying at Better Vapes for $5.50 a box were knock offs - which is probably why I was getting such uneven results on both the actual resistance, and the performance. I think we've only bought coils a couple times someplace other than there. But the genuine Kanger coils I got, I got 1.8 to try out, and I wanted to pick up 2.2 to go back to that rather than the 2.5, but they didn't have any, so I picked up 2.5 for the mean time.

And frak, I discovered a couple hours ago that I appear to have misplaced my mini pro tank 2. It's not on my desk that I can see, it's not in my tackle box, so if it's on my desk, it's buried somewhere. The good thing is (I guess), the mini 2 has a smaller capacity than the original minis, so I still have the original minis, I just don't have that one tank....but if I get desperate for another tank, I can use the iClear that came with my MVP. I don't like top coil/wicks, but I have that, and it came with a spare wick/coil thing, so if I NEED another tank, I can use that....I just don't have all my flavors tanked right now, but some of them won't be tanked again for some time, if at all again (chocolate and hot chocolate). My mint chip ice cream I don't have enough to justify putting it in the iClear 16, I think there's barely enough to wet the many wicks of that, plus the mint chip would only be until that bottle is gone, and it's not getting re-ordered. There are a couple other juices that I have that I don't plan on getting ride of (trading away or paying it forward), but I'm not in the mood for them recently, I have tanked what I'm in the mood for. And well, I haven't been able to get the taste for cinnamon roll back since the Day of Seizure infamy, and while I liked Ripe Strawberry initially, after about a week after I had it, it just didn't appeal to me, so I don't know if I'm going to wait on that one or what. Well, I'm going to wait...I just don't know how long I'm going to wait. I like my papa smurf, but I like that a LOT better than the strawberry.

Pic of latest coop. I've already packed up and shipped off 50 of the protanks to one lucky guy. Kanger screwed the pooch on this one, sent me 200 additional heads on top of the 2500 i ordered instead of my 200 mini protanks. How you pack 200 heads instead of tanks i'll never know! Hopefully they'll be here early next week and i can get em out!

9dd42bee8cd0b55472e017e8b8638a84.jpg

Edited by Proetus

Not nearly ready to start that....plus my tastes are kinda screwed up, so I would never know if I was tasting it the way it actually is, or the way my screwed up taste was tasting that day.

Vape mail yesterday and today. Yesterday was my regular 36 ml bottle order of honey wood from Chi-Town Vapors. Then today was my "drip tip condoms" to use when we go sampling at 3D or Better Vapes and a 5 ml of honey dipped tobacco that I ordered to see if maybe I could substitute it from EC Blends instead of the honey wood, because EC blends is cheaper. But so far, I need to let it steep, but so far, no, it's not gonna happen. It's waaaay too flowery.

And then today, we stopped by another new local vape shop to pick up coils - $8.50 per five pack instead of $10 like the other two close shops are, and I found out that the coils we'd been buying at Better Vapes for $5.50 a box were knock offs - which is probably why I was getting such uneven results on both the actual resistance, and the performance. I think we've only bought coils a couple times someplace other than there. But the genuine Kanger coils I got, I got 1.8 to try out, and I wanted to pick up 2.2 to go back to that rather than the 2.5, but they didn't have any, so I picked up 2.5 for the mean time.

And frak, I discovered a couple hours ago that I appear to have misplaced my mini pro tank 2. It's not on my desk that I can see, it's not in my tackle box, so if it's on my desk, it's buried somewhere. The good thing is (I guess), the mini 2 has a smaller capacity than the original minis, so I still have the original minis, I just don't have that one tank....but if I get desperate for another tank, I can use the iClear that came with my MVP. I don't like top coil/wicks, but I have that, and it came with a spare wick/coil thing, so if I NEED another tank, I can use that....I just don't have all my flavors tanked right now, but some of them won't be tanked again for some time, if at all again (chocolate and hot chocolate). My mint chip ice cream I don't have enough to justify putting it in the iClear 16, I think there's barely enough to wet the many wicks of that, plus the mint chip would only be until that bottle is gone, and it's not getting re-ordered. There are a couple other juices that I have that I don't plan on getting ride of (trading away or paying it forward), but I'm not in the mood for them recently, I have tanked what I'm in the mood for. And well, I haven't been able to get the taste for cinnamon roll back since the Day of Seizure infamy, and while I liked Ripe Strawberry initially, after about a week after I had it, it just didn't appeal to me, so I don't know if I'm going to wait on that one or what. Well, I'm going to wait...I just don't know how long I'm going to wait. I like my papa smurf, but I like that a LOT better than the strawberry.

$8.50 for a 5pk of heads. Yikes!

I put some Protank/Protank2/Unitank, also usable on Davides heads up for sale in classifieds if any interest.

What a coincidence..I just bought a KPT2 from EV Cigarettes for $20.90 shipped using coupon code "ecf10%" (why is there no "VT10%" coupon code?).

BTW - EV Cigarettes has the fastest shipping I've ever seen...I placed an order on a Saturday afternoon and got my shipment on the following Monday afternoon.

Edited by Rixter

30ml Endless Summer from Fuzion. Definitely has become my top all day flavor. Only reason I didn't get 120ml bottle is I plan to drop to 12mg in the next while. I have a feeling 12mg will be where I park for a good while lol.

$8.50 for a 5pk of heads. Yikes!

LOL, Harv. I could have rewound even further and said frell, but I usually say frak. *sigh* I miss thar show.

Proteus, $8.50 for a five pack is good for around here. Of the four shops here, one has the off brand, one is the $8.50, but the other two shops are $10 for a box. If ALL you need is the coils, the $8.50 cheaper than what you would pay at DV plus shipping.

Dam thats triple what i get em for from coops. I am hesitant to run one here as i am unsure of the numbers i would get. :( Example, last coop was 100 Protank 2, 200 Protank 2 Mini's and 500 5pks of heads.

Dam thats triple what i get em for from coops. I am hesitant to run one here as i am unsure of the numbers i would get. :( Example, last coop was 100 Protank 2, 200 Protank 2 Mini's and 500 5pks of heads.

The B&M here has about a 300% markup.

Is that because of the bulk discount?

Couple price examples just so you guys are aware.

Protank 2's 10.53

Mini protank 2 7.83

Davides 8.59

Viva Nova-S 4.08

These are coop prices from ecf, Literally the only reason i reside there. The "family" feeling over here is great, the pure numbers of people over there make the prices just to dam good to pass up. I'll be running a Efest coop once i wrap up this kanger crap. those prices will be equally as good. 1.50-4.00 for 18350/18500/18650 I think i will have the 10amp efest as well 6ish i think, as well as the efest Luc 2bay charger for 14ish.

Just saying there are ways to get around the retail prices.

lol... one of those subtle signs of a SciFi geek! :laser:

(takes one to recognize one in a crowd)

This reminds me - odd, I know in the Green Arrow universe, Black Canary is (spoilers)

Dinah/Laurel, but on the show Arrow, at least how the cast iisted Black Canary (she just started this week) as the actress that played her sister.