Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just received the Christmas presents I bought for myself. 4 full sized Aspire Nautalous tanks, 4 Nautalous Assies and 4 boxes of coils. Oh , it is SO hard to see them sitting there in their boxes. I want to use them SO much. I must maintain. :sweat:

Well most of it isn't new but it's been a hot minute since i've added to this post so i'll post my current set ups.

2 Mini Pro Tanks in clear

1 itaste 800mah stick silver

1 itaste mvp silver

30ml of French Vanilla (Juicy's)

30ml of Dragons Egg (Juicy's)

ordered a e-holly 35w variable mod last night.

looks and works like a vamo, but performs like a dna30.

fires sub ohm down to 0.5ohm and puts out up to 35w of power. :D

less than $50 shipped from within the USA :D

Edited by Mr Smith

10 packs of T3s coils

10 packs of KPT single coils

1 Full size Anyvape Davide

Just the usual re-stock with a bigger tank thrown in. I love the Mini Davides and the full size is just as awesome imo, its just bigger than I would carry around day to day.

Got an XVP DNA 40 and a bunch of NI200 wire from a trade I did with Copper today. I have not had a chance to really check this out in all it's glory, but I did run a couple tanks on it with Kanthal and my ToBH on it. So far I like it with a Kanthal build. I will be doing some builds with the NI200 for my KPT2 and for a ToBH later tonight.

Picked up a clt2 rda yesterday, so far I love it! Mega airflow, more so than my plume.

dce79fe1536bb94caba3c95162c6f309.jpg

I won an auction on eBay for a black Infinite CLT (V1) a couple of days ago...$22.50 shipped. I've been wanting one ever since I saw a review on it by Phil Busardo a couple of months ago. They're supposed to be awesome.

IN0002-3.jpg?1411346630

I won an auction on eBay for a black Infinite CLT (V1) a couple of days ago...$22.50 shipped. I've been wanting one ever since I saw a review on it by Phil Busardo a couple of months ago. They're supposed to be awesome.

IN0002-3.jpg?1411346630

Yeah its kills all other rda's i own or tried. V2 has nice deep wells, and with all the heat sink fins, it barely gets warm vaping dual coils at .3 ohm.

finally gonna retire my vp2 still using it daily, hard to find any 14500 batteries that are worth the cost anymore.

purchased a stingray x since i have a ton of sanyo 18650's for my flashlights hopefully it will last me as long as my vp2 has lasted, or longer.

Hi! Remember me? Ha! Just bought a new Sigelei Zmax V 5, along with a holster to wear around my neck. I guess it came in the middle of the week? Something like that. So much lighter than carrying around the VTR! Anyway, so that's that.