Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I really like Comps watermelon, he's got great melons and knows how to use em! I've probably got or had 40 or 50 bottles now from a lot of companies, his watermelon is my favorite 24/7 juice followed by the other two. I have experimented with different PG/VG and flavor boost/sweetener combinations from Comp, I've worn the poor guy out. I've tried several PG/VG mixtures, different sweetener levels and flavor shots added etc. I learned 50/50 PG/VG is my preference, pay for extra flavoring and no added sweetener shots, and to tell compenstine to make my flavor on the strong side but use his judgement on the amount to add. I have a Craft Vapery subscription so I get to vape a lot of expensive juice, so when I say Comps is my favorite ADV, it's not said lightly. I've never been a pawn or fanboy, but when discussing vaping I can't help but mention how Compenstine has helped me nail down flavors I love and really is an expert craftsman.
J/w when you say you've tried all the watermelons....candy or fruit? Have you tried the vapor room.net flavors? I ask bc mine came today and it says let it steep 4-6 days....plus I love watermelon, looking for a great one....and cotton candy (blue) Edited by VaporTron

I love watermelon too, so far even though I am a little perturbed at Charles & comp... his watermelon is really freakin good!

Not candy type its real watermelon, drip down your chin good, I tried a bunch and none compare. Seriously he has great melons..

Definitely something odd about Charles knowing about comps melons... hmph, dontcha think?

@ crush: I drove by Palm vape today but didn't have time to stop...I did get a chance to hit that other B&M on 99 ... I got the butter rum candy flavor....it's good. I'm vaping it right now as an after dinner snack!

I like the candy kind, looking for jolly rancher esque watermelon and Apple. All the apples I have tried are fruit not candy...

Check out EC Blends. They probably have what you're looking for within their 400+ flavors. They will need a little time to steep when you get them, though.

And go put a shirt on, please. We're a family-type forum here. :lol:

Check out EC Blends. They probably have what you're looking for within their 400+ flavors. They will need a little time to steep when you get them, though.

And go put a shirt on, please. We're a family-type forum here.  :lol:

I will check them out....

And go put a shirt on, please. We're a family-type forum here.  :lol:

Like my shirt? :p

I plan on going out to palm vape around 2 in the afternoon. I need more energy drink...lol

Do they have couches? Lol (I will have my son and he needs to have somewhere to sit...)

#singledadproblems

Well, I should be fully stocked up for a while... Just ordered four 5-packs of 1.5 dual coils for my BDC tanks, and picked up a spare KPT3 mini and spare AeroTank before my coupon expired at the end of the month!

I should be good on coils and tanks for a VERY long time now... A dozen tanks, and 62 un-opened coils goes a long way :)

Wow lol and I thought I had stocked up...

I bought a new 510 atty for dripping my new flavors (sad they have to steep)

I bought "elixer liquid" butter rum 12mg and today I received watermelon (candy) and blue cotton candy both 6mg from "thevaporroom.net"

I have 2 mini kpt3 and an evod 2 with 5 extra 2.0 bdc

Steep already well Ya!

I believe he looks like a guy I saw in an adult film one time, not that I watch adult films

But if you did watch adult films he would look like someone you saw in one, right?  :evil:

LMAO!!

I put on a shirt, It just didn't load yet