Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Went down to my local B&M vape shop today to get me some more coils for my Davide bcc tank, and they were all out. So I picked up one of the new kanger aero tanks( kanger's version of the aspire nautilus) and it is awesome. Adjustable airflow and hits like a champ. It's a great tank,, IMHO, and I would definitely recommend it to new and experienced vapers.

Bought 2 Aspire Nova S tanks , 10 pk coils, and 2 Rockets off of Proetus! Thanks man! Was a good deal and couldn't pass it up!

Should be seeing you post in the vapemail received thread today or tmw!

100 ft of 28 gauge kanthal, 18 ft of ekowool, 2 replacement kraken glass tanks, and two days ago 120 ml of pg, 120 ml of vg, 120 ml of nic, 5 diff 30ml concentrates, 2 15ml of concentrate, still waiting on two tanks and some 18350 and 18650 batts

Just bought a limited edition polished stainless steel Russian 91% from VaporDNA because I dropped my other Russian 91% and broke my acrylic tank. Ya sad and I could have bought a replacement tank, but thought that it would be nice to have the limited edition model as I love this RBA so much. I guess there is a silver lining in every cloud. Link below in case anyone else wants to jump on this. Type JOE10 to bring the total down to $89.99 (also free shipping and 10ml of juice).

http://www.vapordna.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RB00001&Click=98

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2014/02/limited-edition-polished-stainless.html