Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Love, I broke down yesterday at my family reunion and had 2 analogs. The first one, well, I thought and thought about it before we went there, a good chunk of the family smokes, all analogs. So I sat down next to my almost aunt (uncle's gf - he's been married three times and he's turning the corner around 70 this month, so I doubt he'll take a 4th trip up the aisle) and had one of hers to get it out of the way, figuring I'd be good for the rest of the day. And for the most part I was. But toward the end of the day, my pain was higher, and I just wanted another one, so I got one from my dad. No, I'm not resetting my quit counter over it, because it was only 2 within about 5 hours (although today a few times I've gone back to having the bigger urges for the analog), but I can understand how sometimes your wife feels, especially after talking to my almost aunt. She's tried three different kinds of e-cigs. Well, one was the Blue - and the vape shops I've been in don't really think highly of those, and I told her about that, but one was the ego, like I have, and she just couldn't find the right kind of flavor juice to make her happy, I think, other than another issue she had with it.

i had absolutely no faith in e-cigs when my wife bought our egos. but i just tried flavors that i would consume without the thought of yuck, my first juice was a banana bread flavor. liked it for about a week and it got nasty, had a few juices sent to my house all different flavors than what i expected and most were dessert or sweet juices. im under the understanding of trying things i would eat so if i would eat it i can probably vape that kind of juice. i was never into finding the stinkie flavored juice. honestly i have a hell of a sweet tooth so when i seen things like swedish fish flavored juice, and fruits etc i decided i would try all and anything without smelling the juice. i learned smelling some juices gets your hopes up and then you get let down. so i try it without smelling but with that said i like coffee but i can not find a coffee or chocolate vape i like except 1 that came from a fellow members mad scientist lab she calls chocolate brownie and it is amazing.

i encourage her daily but she keeps searching for that stinkie taste that i told her doesnt exist because cigs are loaded with chems and juice is flavored from the plant prior to all the chems so it is not like the flaavor she wants. just give up and try flavors she would normaly enjoy in life and stop thinking about that perfect "stinkie" juice that doesnt exist.

my best friend keeps doing this-she said she doesn know why but she still "nics" for a cigarette . the e cigs arent satisfying her for some reason . her husband and I have gotten her every nic level up to 2.4 mg and she has bought 2 packs and smoked them over the last few weeks (that she admits there were prolly more ) im so sad for her we are the same age and she was diagnosed with copd and enphazema when we were 28 . she grew up in a house where her mom smoked in the house and I gre up in a non smoking house ) and when we were kids her mom would take us places and smoke with the windows rolled up in the car it was horrible I remember hating that .I dont know why it is different for some people .Me and her husband have done great no problems at all -I have never craved another analog since I bought the evod > it seriously was that easy for me .My husband wont even try -hes like that with electronics I seriously got him his first smart phone a month ago.he wouldnt do it .He would still have his little flip phone if i had not activated his new one while he was at work .he likes it now , but I had to take away the other options :)

has she tried vanilla? its my favorite stand by.

oh and ......I bought a davide mini glassomizer cant wait for it to get here !

Edited by Christie

I actually took a pull off a Marlboro Light about a month ago and then a pull off Sweet-Vapes "Traditional Tobacco" and could not tell the difference. Maybe it was my tastebuds, but it amazed me. It is the closest thing. Get 80-20 14mg.

I actually took a pull off a Marlboro Light about a month ago and then a pull off Sweet-Vapes "Traditional Tobacco" and could not tell the difference. Maybe it was my tastebuds, but it amazed me. It is the closest thing. Get 80-20 14mg.

HMM INTERESTING !

and yuck! lol I never want to taste tobacco again! im so glad I dont have to !

2 ego twist batteries in pink 1100 mah ;)

2 viva nova minis in pink

and a pink case and kanger protank 2

Christie, where did you find them in pink? The one site where I found them were sold out. You sound like me, pink is my favorite color. So far my only choices in twists have been chrome or black. BLAH!

that my good sir is the Hercules Ithaka Clone. Its made by RH and is a RBA but you can only use twisted ready wire with it i.e. silver and kanthal. Its a twisted wire of non resistance wire and resistance wire. its pretty popular with the dual coil builders. I just love the look of it and i can get past the price i paid. 70 shipped for all of it. The original price for just the piece is 65 but with nothing extra and that one has been polished so its actually a great deal. :) and rix... being uniformed isnt a bad thing. we all learn new stuff. :) i just happened to be researching it when a guy asked me if i was interested in it. :)

Christie, where did you find them in pink? The one site where I found them were sold out. You sound like me, pink is my favorite color. So far my only choices in twists have been chrome or black. BLAH!

lol I do love pink !!!!

I have a local b&m store I go to but its about 40 minute drive so I just ordered from them online lol I will say they were a few bucks more BUT like you said lots of places dont have pink SO -yeah $26.oo free shipping on orders over $50.00 though

and there is a 10% off code; esmokeraugust

http://www.esmokeronline.com/E-Cigarette-Batteries-by-EsmokerOnline/Joye-eGo-C-Twist-Variable-Voltage-1000mAh-Battery-JoyeTech.html

lol I do love pink !!!!

I have a local b&m store I go to but its about 40 minute drive so I just ordered from them online lol I will say they were a few bucks more BUT like you said lots of places dont have pink SO -yeah $26.oo free shipping on orders over $50.00 though

and there is a 10% off code; esmokeraugust

http://www.esmokeronline.com/E-Cigarette-Batteries-by-EsmokerOnline/Joye-eGo-C-Twist-Variable-Voltage-1000mAh-Battery-JoyeTech.html

AND

I just saw one of our members ecigarettevaporbargins has them in pink for 16.99 so ...yeah

Ordered a couple Anyvape Glassomizers in the 2ml size. Seem pretty cool, use KPT coils, are almost half the price, and can use any 510 drip tip so I think that could solve the metallic taste issue and maybe I can finally order some of the cinnamon flavors I have wanted to try.

Edited by bcartervol98

Ordered a couple Anyvape Glassomizers in the 2ml size. Seem pretty cool, use KPT coils, are almost half the price, and can use any 510 drip tip so I think that could solve the metallic taste issue and maybe I can finally order some of the cinnamon flavors I have wanted to try.

mine should be here tomorrow I cant wait to try it .

brian, vape dudes apple pie has a strong cinnamon flavor but not like big red gum or red hots

It has arrived...this gear is hopefully going to last at least 6 months...still have to check most of it for any defects but after reading reviews of places and checking forums im pretty confident in choosing RTS vapes and sweet-vapes for my first big orders.

Heres what I got...

Sweet vapes:

T3S Coil 1.8 ohm (Qty: 5 Pack; )

T3S Coil 2.2 ohm (Qty: 5 Pack; )

EVOD & ProTank Coil 1.8 ohm (Qty: 5 Pack; )

Vanilla (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular
Strength mg/ml: 12mg
PG/VG Mix: 80pg/20vg)

Vanilla (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular
PG/VG Mix: 20pg/80vg_can_be_40%_PG_due_to_flavor_options)

French Vanilla Coffee (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular

French Vanilla Coffee (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular

VG French Vanilla (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular
Strength mg/ml: 12mg)

Bubblegum (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular

Bubblegum (Size: 6ML; Flavor Strength: Regular

2.0 ohm Debridged 510 Atomizer Black & Stainless (Finish: Black)

Drip Shield (color: Black; )

Transparent Vase DT (Color: Black/Smokey; )

Short 510-510 Adapter

eGo Airflow Controller

510 - eGo Adapter

Kanger T3S (-: Black 1.8 ohm; )

RTSVAPES:

30ml Cobalt Blue Glass Dropper Bottle

6mm X 250mm Glass Mixing Rod

50 ml Low Beaker - Borosilicate Glass

50 mm Funnel - Borosilicate Glass

30cc Luer Slip Syringe w/ cap

20ga x 1½" Hypodermic Needle

10 ml Chocolate Flavor (TFA)

10 ml French Vanilla (TFA)

10 ml Cappuccino Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Menthol Liquid (PG) (TFA)

10 ml Peppermint Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Spearmint Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Bubblegum (TFA)

10 ml Marshmallow Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Caramel (Original) Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Whipped Cream Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Strawberries & Cream (TFA)

10 ml Apple Flavor (TFA)

10 ml Banana Cream Flavor (TFA)

500 ml Low Beaker - Borosilicate Glass

250 ml Low Beaker - Borosilicate Glass

500 ml of Propylene Glycol USP Grade

500 ml Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher Certified

250 ml of 36 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid - Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher

18ga x 1½" Hypodermic Needle

10 ml Watermelon Flavor (TFA)

1cc Luer Slip Syringe w/ cap

10 ml LDPE Cylinder Bottle With Childproof Cap

5 ml LDPE Cylinder Bottle With Childproof Cap

30 ml LDPE Cylinder Bottle With Childproof Cap

Ebay:

PG VG Nicotine Test Kit Bromothymol Blue .12N Sulfuric Acid

The only thing I can see I'll need in the foreseeable future is some coil wire, wick and voltmeter for my own coil building that i'll be starting soon (as I need to lol)

Edited by Bradb2014