Your First Ecig Device?

Just want to know what everyone got started with. Good or bad just curious. My first device was an Envy Bliss from a local tobacco store. Paid $30 for 1 battery, 1 atomizer, charger, and 5 cartridges which cost me 10 bucks for 5 filled cartridges. Very sad about that once I learned about refilling them myself. Overall bad device but it was back in 2007 I do believe when purchased and was stolen from me which turned me back to analogs until about 2 1/2 months ago when I purchased my ego and havnt turned back since!

AAAADGGDxUsAAAAAAHPT5A.jpg?v=1253688535000

Mine was the eGo-T. I use cartos now, but still go back to it every one in a while. (I still only buy ego batts though) Yes, us youngters are spoiled. I tihnk I would have failed at the ecig if I started using a couple years ago. lol..

I bought two at the same time. DSE-901 and RN-4081 with a total pricetag, not including juice, of about $150. About 2 or 3 weeks later I bought an eGo and haven't looked back :D

Ok, that's not true. I loved the flavor, and cool but massive vapor of the 901 and had wanted a native 901 device that could hold up to my chain vaping.

<enter>Empire Mod</enter>

Health e-cigarette from a tobacco shop, lasted two days tops, now sits in my junk drawer? No idea why I am keeping it?

Id say you are keeping it for some sort of sentimental value it being your first device maybe? If my first device wasnt stolen from me at work Id prolly still have it myself and prolly put it in a display case lol.

Brian you made a good decision, lol. Wish my first device was a Joye 510 cause Id be about 4 years smoke free instead of 2 months lol.

Lucky for me, I found VaporTalk before I ordered anything. :) I will say that I only used the 510 for about 2 weeks before getting a mod. LOL! They didn't have eGos then and I sure got tired of charging batteries fast.

The first thing I had when I got serious was a Joye 510 after many many reviews. Was gonna get a Blu but lucky for me I found good info about their garbage an passed it up for the Joye. After using the Joye 510 for about 2 weeks I purchased my Ego and since then havnt smoked since. I owe it to my Ego

Fun topic. I have no idea how I originally found these but my first was a pen-style called the "No. 7". Pretty slick looking (black) with a sealed/rechargable battery that would sometimes last as long as 2 full hours! LOL, I even originally thought the "auto drag" was a great feature!

After about a month, I purchased a pass-through EGo. Oh boy, this will keep me happy FOREVER! Yea, right. 3 months later, started buying the larger EGo batteries. (hey, what's this... more vape?).

Now that I had the battery power of 1100 mah, I was wanting even MORE vape. Started buying LR cartos, etc. I thought I was in heaven. (well... not yet).

On a bleak and dreary Saturday night, 4-5 beers done, I ordered the Provari. I wish I had known to go straight there from the beginning.

(beer CAN be your friend!)

mine was the Titan 510 and a DSE 901. Those were the best of the best at the time, 2 1/2 years ago. The screwdriver and other mods were just starting to make an appearance. I still have several 510 floating around in my vaping inventory. really don't miss the days of carts and foam, not even a drip tip in sight.

I am glad the industry is growing and evolving. However, my 510's did the trick for the first year.