What Flavor Are You?

the one I can recommend is Diyfs cappuccino. It is strong so I was getting it mixed with other flavors.I also made myviwn extracts. I am off the coffee kick right now.

Presently vaping a DIY chocolate peanut butter sugar cookie.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I think that DIY is going to be fun. Now that I've finally found my main vape, I'm really excited about DIY (next month, I think).

And chocolate peanut butter sugar cookie sounds like so much fun. lol! I can't even imagine what that must taste like.

My favorite/all day vape is troll bridge cookie from kick bass vapor. For a change I usually switch to atomic cinnacide from tasty vapor.

That chocolate peanut butter sugar cookie sounds good!

Yeah, I love that idea, now! I'm definitely learning to plan it at least a little better. So, to all noobs out there.... 3ml samples are ur friend! lol!

For sure.

Samples are the way to go. My taste in juices is still changing and I've also found that juices like RY4 have a different taste depending on vendor.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm only two weeks into this so I have tried a lot of flavors yet. I currently have 8 and have 9 more on their way to me.

So far, my favorites are french vanilla and menthol #20.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honeysuckle became an instant favorite. I tried a sample at the vape shop, put down the sampler and said "This... make me this, right away, I must have it".

I love it so much, I had to have a clearmizer of menthol o most the time because the honeysuckle tastes so good it makes me vape excessively. Next bottle, I'll probably cut the mg by half on my honeysuckle since I hit it twice as much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...