Bebop

Before We All Panic.....

I just ordered a bunch of flavoring all in 16 oz bottles instead of the 4 oz bottles I usually order. I figure since I have a few years supply now they won't ban flavors.

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

they may ban flavored juice.  but they can't ban the flavors.   no way. 

Thats what I was thinking too

Good article!

Everybody I know who vapes is yawning and happily vaping away.  But maybe that's because they know I make juice...😁

Nice article, but my thoughts are it is a bit light on pointing fingers at what's/who's driving the vape persecution.  I smoked 50 years, was introduced to vape and vaped 4+ years till I quit everything about 2 years ago.  Even though I'm no longer an active participant in the vape community, this vilification of vapers/ing still has me pretty pissed.  I understand the anguish and hurt around the sickness and deaths, but a knee jerk reaction to ban everything is just plain wrong.  From everything I've read or heard, the culprit seems to be a new ingredient to the vape scene, a type of vitamin E.  Which brings the question ..... how to successfully ban just one ingredient.  Instead, the answer seems to just ban everything.  That should make tobacco and pharma happy.  Stupid!! 

If I were still vaping I would be stocking up on my fav flavors. Just in case. 

Edited by aufin