My poor Nautilus took a header

Walt

So we're just landing a good grove on "Allright Now" and I have time between stanzas to get a vape.  Reach out and knock my Aster with the Nautilus on top off my rig.  OMG!  It looked like Humpty Dumpty!  Battery, battery cover, and pieces/parts of nautilus all over.  At that point the prognosis was bad, very bad.  Upon gathering said pieces/parts, I was somewhat relieved when the Aster worked after being reassembled.  The base of the Nautilus however was now two pieces.  I looked at the whole thing and tried pushing it back together.  Amazed, it worked.  I guess the two parts must be press fit.  The airflow ring did loose something however.  No more detent at airflow holes.  Spins in circles real easy.  I'm thinking superglue.  Only the biggest hole works for me.  Weird experience.  Note to self.  Wait till the next song. 

@canyThe little spring for the 510 stayed attached.  Don't know how.  If there's another spring, then, yup, it's gone.  From your post, this has happened before!  Gotta love this forum!  The knowledge base is amazing!

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Lol, I seem to have little trouble finding excuses to drag home more shinies.  

Excuses?  You don't need no stinkin' excuses!  Didn't your father every tell you it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission?

@Adversarious1    This is getting crazy.  My vaping stuff is taking over the entire doghouse (my room).  I'm discovering that other folks I know vape as well.  One is  a mad chemist with his home brews.  Definitely had ho idea what I was getting into.  This is already a full blown hobby. 

My better half has finally learned the "don't ask, don't tell" policy I have implemented regarding my vape equipment.  The one time she has asked in recent memory was the best, though.  .

HER: Geez!  How much vape stuff do you have?

ME: You know better than to ask such a silly question when you really don't want to know.

HER: You're probably right, but where did you get that shiny one? (she pointed to one of my mech mods)

ME: YOU bought it for me for Father's Day in 2015!  

HER: I did?

ME: Yep.  I still have the box with the note you wrote attached to it that says, "don't friggin blow yourself up".

True story

Hahaha... I've leaned to keep my vape gear in my office, and my fiance' has leaned to ignore any new packages :)  She does, however, roll her eyes often when she sees a "new" mod or tank... but often it is a mod she's just not seen "lately", or a new set of different colored o-rings, not a new tank...  I honestly haven't bought that much new stuff in the past year... I swear!

She did mention casually that she'd need a WHITE mod for the wedding in June... :D Little does she know she has a white 75W Topbox Kit sitting on the shelf in my office (tank cleaned and ready to use), just waiting for mother's day to give it to her...