Hi, Cloud-9 noobie…

Cloud-9

Hi everyone from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

I've been vaping for a year now and have a few premium starter kits and liquids from VT. 

I would like to take my vaping to another level (longer lasting batteries, larger tanks, bigger clouds) but need lots of advice as to what to get and what components are compatible.

I find shopping at VT a pleasure but cannot figure out what components go with what.

Even starter kits are confusing when it comes to ordering extra coils etc.

Anyway, I'll keep on going through the different topics and learn a few things but would totalling appreciate any advice for a rookie as what would be a good fit heading into the intermediate level.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

What have you been using? Knowing that would give us a good idea on where you want to go next. We each have our own favorites so I'm sure you'll be getting a lot of recommendations, it just depends on what you're looking for. What's right for me might not be what works for you.

Welcome to V|T! 

I'll agree with Tam... It would be helpful to know what you're using now before making suggestions.  Who knows, you may have the perfect tank and just need to know about different coil options and possibly a higher-power or more versatile mod to reach your goals?

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been using the Bekuali Premium Starter Kit sold on VaporTalk.com. It comes with a pen style vaporizer and includes eliquids & a charger. The pen comes apart with a seperate battery, coil, small tank and mouth piece. I've bought several of these and many different eliquids. I'm not a smoker but enjoy vaping and prefer zero to low nicotine (0-3mg).

I only use it when at home relaxing and making smoke rings and other tricks. I've also introduced this kit to many family members and friends who enjoy it the same as I and none of us were or are smokers.

I really want to discover other gadgets that I can build but cannot figure out what goes with what on the VT website or maybe it would be best to stick with all inclusive kits???

https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/bekuali-premium-vape-kit/

You could go with a box mod, and a subtank of some kind. There are lots to choose from. Or you could go with a dripper if you like big clouds, and don't mind building coils. Most of the tanks on VT will fit on most any box mod the VT store sells. There are too many options to mention.

BTW welcome to VT

14 hours ago, Cloud-9 said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been using the bekuali Premium Starter Kit sold on VaporTalk.com. It comes with a pen style vaporizer and includes eliquids & a charger. The pen comes apart with a seperate battery, coil, small tank and mouth piece. I've bought several of these and many different eliquids. I'm not a smoker but enjoy vaping and prefer zero to low nicotine (0-3mg).

I only use it when at home relaxing and making smoke rings and other tricks. I've also introduced this kit to many family members and friends who enjoy it the same as I and none of us were or are smokers.

I really want to discover other gadgets that I can build but cannot figure out what goes with what on the VT website or maybe it would be best to stick with all inclusive kits???

https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/bekuali-premium-vape-kit/

Welcome!

You know feedback like this is absolute gold because we don't know there's a problem...until someone mentions there is a problem. :)

Can you provide perhaps a little extra feedback and what would make things easier for you as a customer? For example one way our customers find parts now is to shop by brand. (They select the brand from the drop down, then see all available parts) 

We can usually roll out changes quickly and it's really important to me that the store is as easy as possible to use/navigate for our customers. 

When I browse at VaporTalk.com, I usually look at the specials first. When I see an  item that is interesting like the E-Mech By Dovpo for example, it's on sale for $5. Then in the description it mentions the type of batteries with the link. When I click on the link, there are so many types of batteries with different wattage and amps that it's so daunting and that discourages me from now looking for the right tank, coils, charger etc.

If there was a list of parts Suggested for the item, it would make it easier to shop, especially for people new to vaping.

I know I can go on chat or email but there would be way too many queries from me than I'd like and probably frustrating for the sales agent.

I've tried to go through the different topics on the forum but even that is confusing. Even the suggestions I received are confusing, so I always go back and order the Bekuali Premium starter pack because that's all I know that comes with everything and the coils are distinct (emus) so easy to order, though they only come in 2.5ohm.

Also, if the items were more descriptive as to what else one would need to complement starter kits so that when you receive your vaporizer than find out that the coil is only good for a couple of weeks, one would have to order the coils and wait for delivery and by that time you are sort of high and dry as they say.

I couldn't imagine trying buildables without taking a course (lol) as this is something that interests me as well as making my own coils.

So I've spoken with family and friends and we are all confused when browsing through VaporTalk.com, so we all have the Bekuali starter kit.

There are other sites that sell vapor items but the service, selection, quality and prices do not come close to that of VT. I've really had great service from VT and even for a couple of items that never arrived, I had customer service including yourself making it a positive experience and that's why my family and friends are loyal to VT.

Well, sorry for rambling on, I hope I've given you some information that may make shopping easier for customers and maybe you can give me some pointers on how to shop or be more knowledgeable about the merchandise on VT so that I can also pass this on to my family and friends.

cheers!

Not at all!  It's great to see browsing the store from a different point of view. Thing is, if you feel that way, there are likely others who do who have left the store in frustration. Generally speaking, the only thing a starter kits really needs is eliquid. (This why they're called started kits) though finding what coil goes to what could be confusing.!

There are a couple stores I've seen that link to the coils a product needs. That we can do easily, I'll start to roll that out in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I'll see if I can't come up with some kind of parts finder system. That would be fantastic and doable I'm sure. :) 

(And by the way, anytime you have this kind of feedback, no matter how small, as the forum members will attest, you can PM me directly any time. I love making vapers lives at least a little easier.) 

Alright so... while you are all sleeping away I spent the last hour whipping this up. On every relevant page there is now a "coil finder" :)

https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/kanger-dripbox-160-starter-kit/ (works on any tank and starter kit page) So if you're interested in a tank or kit but not sure what coil to get, you can simply use the coil finder. I'll also add a "battery finder" for starter kits to make it easier to find the correct battery for your device. (Though that's slightly tricker as their are various options) 

Lastly I'll see if I can't work on updating the description to let you know when you need to buy something. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...