If You Had To Pick Just One...

Rixter

If you had to pick just one setup (mod, juicer, tip, type of coil, battery, etc.) as your favorite, what would it be and why? It needs to be something that you own and use regularly.

For me, it would be:

1. Heatvape Invader Mini 50W TC mod (versatile and indestructible)
  2. eGo ONE clearomizer (small, adjustable draw, and never leaks or gurgles)
  3. Rebuildable CLR head with Ni200 coil & cotton wick (temp control and cheap to rebuild)
  4. Smok SS & Pyrex drip tip (never gets too hot)
  5. Efest IMR18650 2800mAh 35A battery (plenty of power and reliable)

Like most serious vapers, I have a lot of vaping gear (understatement) that I really, really like for various reasons, but this would be what I would grab if I had to pick just one.

Edited by Jeffb

Great question, but, it will change within a few months for me (I hope).

For now:

• ipvD2
  • Project Sub Ohm SauceCode
  • Herakels Ni200 coil
  • Samsung INR18650-25R

It isn't the perfect setup though.  RBA sucks on this one, I have messed up 2.

I'm currently testing the TFV4 tank to replace the SauceCode, but it isn't looking like it will be the one.

I am holding out for hope the ChutluV2.

Edited by jasonculp

Although I'm liking the Subtank mini and Russian 91% more and more, my all-time favorite is still the

Custom Cisco Spec Hybrid HH.357 atomizer at 2.0 ohm, 100% PG

Custom drip shield from Empire Mods

2.5" stainless steel pipe style drip tip

Eleaf iStick 50W

With way too many toys to choose from, this is still my favorite, dependable set up.  :)

It just took awhile to get it dialed in... much like the subtank mini. Got a question for you, Earthling. On the last refill, I got lazy and didn't change the wick. Now, I'm finding I need to. Badly, lol. Anyway, can I do that even with a full tank of juice just like any other tank or is there something different I need to do?

I guess what I'm using now is my favorite, but that might change later on.

Kanger Subox mini with a Efest 3100mah 20A battery

Kanger Subtank mini using the RBA with a 1.0 ohm kanthal 28g coil and a 3mm Ekowool hollow core wick (had to try it and surprisingly it wicks very well)

3d printed drip tip (my own design)

In a few hours I will probably switch to a KPT2 with a 1.8 coil, but what I'm using now is what I use most often.  

If you had to pick just one setup (mod, juicer, tip, type of coil, battery, etc.) as your favorite, what would it be and why? It needs to be something that you own and use regularly.

For me, it would be:

1. Heatvape Invader Mini 50W TC mod (versatile and indestructible)
  2. eGo ONE clearomizer (small, adjustable draw, and never leaks or gurgles)
  3. Rebuildable CLR head with Ni200 coil & cotton wick (temp control and cheap to rebuild)
  4. Smok SS & Pyrex drip tip (never gets too hot)
  5. Efest IMR18650 2800mAh 35A battery (plenty of power and reliable)

Like most serious vapers, I have a lot of vaping gear (understatement) that I really, really like for various reasons, but this would be what I would grab if I had to pick just one.

IStick 50w (battery life and has yet to fail me, second would be Spinner 2)

Davide 3ml with 1.8ohm single KPT coil (No longer available in the configuration I like so I am nursing the 6 my wife and I share)

Standard drip tip is my preference (I used to be averse to metal tips but now prefer them)

Fuzion Vapor "Endless Summer" in 18mg (All I have vaped since for over 2 years)

I still have tons of backups for backups but my Istick is the favorite battery I have ever had. I am a fairly basic guy!

It just took awhile to get it dialed in... much like the subtank mini. Got a question for you, Earthling. On the last refill, I got lazy and didn't change the wick. Now, I'm finding I need to. Badly, lol. Anyway, can I do that even with a full tank of juice just like any other tank or is there something different I need to do?

Sorry, Tam, just like any other tank... once you break the seal, the chimney pulls from the top-cap and... mess...

When I find I forgot to change the wick, I'll bump the Wattage +2 and keep going... it seems to work, at least with my juices, so you may give that a try before you have to dump the tank into a cup and make a mess.

Sorry, Tam, just like any other tank... once you break the seal, the chimney pulls from the top-cap and... mess...

When I find I forgot to change the wick, I'll bump the Wattage +2 and keep going... it seems to work, at least with my juices, so you may give that a try before you have to dump the tank into a cup and make a mess.

That's what I thought but was hoping there might be some trick... Okay, remove screw, insert syringe, take out as much juice as possible and then... let the mess begin!  :evil: