New age vaping

I was looking for a great vape pen but was not a fan of the ones that were out. I found a great one that actually lets you vape caffeine so its like vaping a cup of coffee in the morning. Found it on this site. You guys should really look into it if you want to try something a little different

Edited by BirdDog
Removed link and picture.

I call BS

No specifics all marketing hype. No information. This is aimed at the most gullible market and I will hold that position until I see facts, not red bull marketing BS.

Sorry. The bop has spoken!    😛

I agree... pure hype and BS...

it has been Proven (through real science) that you cannot vape enough caffeine in a day to equal one 8oz cup of coffee... not even CLOSE!

And the only thing missing from the image above is two more girls in bikinis, and one of them blowing a huge cloud (which AIN'T coming from that little vape-pen)!

• BirdDog unfeatured this topic

If you could vape enough caffeine and absorb it into your bloodstream in the same amount of time that it takes to drink a cup of coffee, my SO would be all over it.  I mean, granted, he likes the taste of coffee, and he misses it when he's off it, but even Mountain Dew doesn't have the same amount of caffeine as coffee, which is why he drinks coffee in the morning...and for most of the day.  Plus, if you could vape that much caffeine and have it absorb that quickly, you'd be setting up for caffeine overdose.

Hmmmmm I gotta try that lol

Ever tried Crystal Light with Caffeine? 

We have nicknamed it "Crack Water" and is an amazing hangover cure lol

Hmmmm I gotta try that lol

Edited by cany