Kanger Subtank mini vs Aspire Triton

Tam

Rich, I really appreciate your suggestions and I don't want you to think I'm shooting any of them down. Looks like we're on the same page because I've already tried all the air flow settings, started on the lowest power setting and moved up, and am using a 3" drip tip. I really did try everything I could to like the subtank mini and make it work. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the RBA, but I'm waiting for that to come in.  :)

I haven't even tried the .5 coils, I probably should agree with other people who say the subtanks are built for lung hits, and they probably are. If you are waiting on the RBA that tells me someone else is building it for you, I'm sure it will be a good build, if someone from here is building it for you. I like mine so much I bought 4 extra RBA heads so I will always have one ready to go. Hope it works out for you I would not like for you to spend money on something you can't use.

If you are waiting on the RBA that tells me someone else is building it for you, I'm sure it will be a good build, if someone from here is building it for you. I like mine so much I bought 4 extra RBA heads so I will always have one ready to go. Hope it works out for you I would not like for you to spend money on something you can't use.

"That" tells you wrong.

And why would you assume that I need someone else to build a coil for me if I'm waiting on an RBA? Actually, I just ordered the build deck so I'm waiting for that to get here. I'm perfectly capable of building my own coils, and have been doing fine with my RDAs for some time now.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah, okay. I see what I did there. Was talking about the subtank and then switched subjects (without saying so), and was talking about the build deck for the Triton, which is sold separately.

Rich, my sincere apologies for jumping off on you like that. Got my wires crossed trying to talk about two different things at the same time.

None necessary just hope you get your long sought after sub ohm found.

Got another email from Kidney Puncher and they said that they don't have any fixes for me but are willing to replace it with one from a new batch they're expecting soon. Their customer service is impressive!

On the other hand, Earthling caught me in a weak moment and I now have an authentic Russian 91% on its way. I think he convinced himself to buy another one too. lol

Edited by Tam

I hope you have good luck with that one. I have heard a lot of good about it, but so far I don't feel a need to buy one yet. I now have 3 subtank mini kits and 2 extra tanks, I'm done buying for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Good review, Tam. The Triton sounds great, and I've heard only good things about the coils. It's nice that they fit the Atlantis 2 since I have one. I saw Triton coils for $15 and no shipping charges at Giant Vapes. Sweet-Vapes.com has the RBA, which Giant Vapes was sold out of, and the coils were less, but not with the shipping charge. Both stores had the Triton tank in stock.

I was going to tell you to read the rest of the thread when you posted again. Unfortunately, I had some problems with the juice flow controller (as did quite a few other people), otherwise, when it worked, it really was the perfect tank. Kidney Puncher, the place I got mine from were wonderful. They had me send it back and are sending me another to see if this one will work better for me. In the mean time I got the RBA in the mail yesterday, it was a pre-order item at the time. Now, I'm just going to wait for my new Triton to get here and will update shortly after.  :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines