Hello all!

Kevo88

Hi everybody! After doing quite a bit of lurking around this forum, I figured it was time for me to sign up and introduce myself. 

I was a pack-a-dayer for about ten years. After many failed attempts a quitting, I turned to vaping about two years ago. It was a real rough go for about six months before I gave up on it. In that time, I went through 3 egos, countless low end tanks, and a stock of juice that I was never satisfied with. I went back to the analogs for some time before I decided to give this another shot. 

This time, though, I am trying to do it right! I broke down and spent some cash on a much nicer setup, got some great tasting juice, and have been off to the races for the past few weeks. I've found that I'm much more satisfied after vaping with this stuff than I was with my previous setup, and it is really helping to keep the cig cravings at bay. The only problem is that I think this is going to end up turning into quite the hobby for me lol.

I'm glad to have found a place to be able to talk vaping, and am really looking forward to asking some questions, contributing as much as I can, and learning a whole lot! Here's a pic of my current setup:

kanger subox mini and some juice to get started

IMAG0171_1_1.jpg

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

The only problem is that I think this is going to end up turning into quite the hobby for me lol.

This is one of the side effects that can happen with vaping!

I think the hobby aspect has kept me from smoking just about as much as the vaping itself!

Welcome to Vapor Talk    How ya liking the subox mini?

I'm definitely enjoying it. I like being able to dial in the wattage to the type of vape I'm after. So far, I'm thinking I like the .5ohm coils more than the 1.2ohm. I haven't tried the rba that it came with, yet. But I am pretty excited to get to building my own coils once I get a little Moe experience under my belt.

Edited by Kevo88