What your supernatural story/experience?

My laptop was very slow for 3 days.. and then went back to normal by it's own.... spooky.... oh..wait... or was that windows 7 premium pain-in-the-*** trying to update?:pizza:

Sorry, I strongly believe that everything have a logical explanation.

The last house I lived in gave me the creeps. It was a fairly recent built home and we were the second owners. The first couple were elderly and both had passed within a few months of each other. Not sure if they passed in the home or not. I was living downstairs and only stayed there for a few months. I had the worst night terrors while there. I would wake up and start yelling at the dark shadow to leave me alone. It would hover in the door way. My cat was always on edge and would let out a nasty hiss for no reason.

I've dealt with plenty of strange occurrences...

A month after my grandfather passed in the late 80's, I was visiting my grandmother, and I slept in my grandfather's room (yeah, they were the couple that had separate bedrooms, but after 11 kids, it was probably a good idea, lol).  Grandma told me to pay attention to the bedroom door, because it would lock, and grandpa wouldn't like it.  About 2am, I was woken-up to the sound of the bedroom door being rattled off the hinges.  I thought it was my little brother being a little brother, but when I grabbed the door handle to open the door, I got a heck of a shock and felt the vibration... opened the door, and nobody was there (or even awake elsewhere in the house).  My wife (then fiance) spent the night in that same room a couple of years later and she was awakened the exact same way (also about 2am).  She also said there was a strange glow in the attached bathroom just before daybreak (same night), and the sound of running water.  When she went into the bathroom, thinking the toilet was running, but found a little steam on the mirror from running hot water (which was now off), and grandpa's razor was wet on the side of the sink :)  Also, nobody that sleeps in that room can stay on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom... you may start on that side of the bed, but you wake-up on the other side, even if there are two of you in the bed... both of you will be on the far-half when you wake up... apparently grandpa doesn't like anyone sleeping on his side?

Shortly after my grandfather passed,I was alone in my house and I all of sudden got a scent of his cologne (Stetson) which I don't wear or anyone else in my house.And I faintly heard him say "Hello" but I was not scared at all.I think it was him saying Hello one last time.😔

My mother passed away too early in her life. Cancer. It was tragic. She was only 54 years old. 

She was a bit of a writer and a story teller. She loved stories about old people. She collected them and retold them all the time. She had a fondness for old people like I'd never seen. It was well known in our family and circles of my mother's fascination and interest with the geriatric set.

I told her a story one time (only slightly embellished, honest) that had her in stitches, and one she would retell throughout her life she got such a kick out of it.  I had a job when I was in college. I used to service fire extinguishers for businesses and my territory was San Francisco.  One day I was in Chinatown working my route.  I would start at one end of the street and work my way down the block visiting each business, inspecting their extinguishers and servicing them if needed. Chinatown is an amazing, densely packed area of shops and restaurants filled with bustling people, lots of activity.  

As I started my route down the street I spotted a little old man who was walking across my path on my way in to the first business. He was around 90, dressed in local color and sporting the customary conical bamboo hat. With hands folded and eyes slightly downcast, he shuffled along in front of me taking the smallest steps humanly possible while I patiently waited for him to pass. I went in to do my business and when I emerged from the store and heading to the next door, there was the old man making his way down the street and I passed him to go in to the next business. 

Well, of course you know what follows. As I emerge from each business I am met with the little old man still making his way down the street , my image of him shuffling along never changing, as we leap frog each other from store to store all morning long

My mom loved that story and it was with her characteristic affection for the aged that she would retell it along with my comical embellishments, for years after. 

At her funeral service, held at the church on the grounds of one of the original California missions and attended by more than 150  family and friends, the priest pauses for a silent prayer.  At that exact moment, a side door slowly opens at the front of the church. An old man shuffles in and without acknowledging anyone or anything, slowly makes his way across the front of the church. He says nothing, looks at no one, doesn't so much as glance at the altar, the priest or a photo display of my mother, and is unphased by the quiet suppressed laughter that starts with my family and begins to spread out to the attendees as he slowly makes his way to the other side and exits as quietly as he came.  No one knows, who he was, where he came from or where he went. :)

Edited by Bebop

In the house in Colorado, we have squishy👻

it started with my daughters closet door, which is adamant about closing would open up sometime during the night. In mind you, The door wasn't light. 

Odd things around the house would disappear, we would search High and low, inevitably a child would get blamed. A month or two would pass in the item would return to its normal spot.

supernatural or not, who knows, but we blame a lot of things on squishy

My mother passed away too early in her life. Cancer. It was tragic. She was only 54 years old. 

She was a bit of a writer and a story teller. She loved stories about old people. She collected them and retold them all the time. She had a fondness for old people like I'd never seen. It was well known in our family and circles of my mother's fascination and interest with the geriatric set.

I told her a story one time (only slightly embellished, honest) that had her in stitches, and one she would retell throughout her life she got such a kick out of it.  I had a job when I was in college. I used to service fire extinguishers for businesses and my territory was San Francisco.  One day I was in Chinatown working my route.  I would start at one end of the street and work my way down the block visiting each business, inspecting their extinguishers and servicing them if needed. Chinatown is an amazing, densely packed area of shops and restaurants filled with bustling people, lots of activity.  

As I started my route down the street I spotted a little old man who was walking across my path on my way in to the first business. He was around 90, dressed in local color and sporting the customary conical bamboo hat. With hands folded and eyes slightly downcast, he shuffled along in front of me taking the smallest steps humanly possible while I patiently waited for him to pass. I went in to do my business and when I emerged from the store and heading to the next door, there was the old man making his way down the street and I passed him to go in to the next business. 

Well, of course you know what follows. As I emerge from each business I am met with the little old man still making his way down the street , my image of him shuffling along never changing, as we leap frog each other from store to store all morning long

My mom loved that story and it was with her characteristic affection for the aged that she would retell it along with my comical embellishments, for years after. 

At her funeral service, held at the church on the grounds of one of the original California missions and attended by more than 150  family and friends, the priest pauses for a silent prayer.  At that exact moment, a side door slowly opens at the front of the church. An old man shuffles in and without acknowledging anyone or anything, slowly makes his way across the front of the church. He says nothing, looks at no one, doesn't so much as glance at the altar, the priest or a photo display of my mother, and is unphased by the quiet suppressed laughter that starts with my family and begins to spread out to the attendees as he slowly makes his way to the other side and exits as quietly as he came.  No one knows, who he was, where he came from or where he went. :) Wow,that gave me the chills.

In the house in Colorado, we have squishy👻

it started with my daughters closet door, which is adamant about closing would open up sometime during the night. In mind you, The door wasn't light. 

Odd things around the house would disappear, we would search High and low, inevitably a child would get blamed. A month or two would pass in the item would return to its normal spot.

supernatural or not, who knows, but we blame a lot of things on squishy

I can't explain the door, but this might explain the disappearance / reappearance of items :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQzL8Z_FRtM

This is a fascinating subject.  I personally have only had one continued experience which is similar to TugBoat. After my grandparents passed away my dad wanted me to close my business and move home (it was just a satellite of his aerial spraying business about an hour away).  I didn't have anywhere to live so we did some remodeling in my grandparents house and moved in.  It had been empty for about a year.  We painted, tiled, carpeted, etc.  We brought the house from the 60's up to the 80's (in the 2000's...lol).  Our bedroom is my grandparents room.  At least once a week you can smell the smell of "Holly Berry" air freshener in that room only.  My grandmother sprayed it all the time.  It is really strange.  My wife really doesn't like the smell, but it is comforting to me.  I think the only reason I feel it is supernatural, is that room has had new drywall, insulation, carpet, texture, paint, furniture, etc.  The master bath had a leak in the shower and it caused a musty smell, we redid the bathroom, before we moved in and never found a stopping point, so we redid the entire bedroom.  We redid the ceiling and added new insulation and even the duct work had been upgraded in the HVAC.  I am generally lean to the skeptical side, but it has defiantly made me more receptive.