Battery Opinion

Ok guys question my local vape shop only carries this battery I was wondering if any you have it/used it.

http://www.orbtronic.com/batteries-chargers/hybrid-imr-18650-30a-orbtronic-sx30-ultra-high-drain-rechargeable-li-ion-battery

They also carry this charger.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TrustFire-TR-001-Battery-Charger-For-18650-18500-17670-16340-14500-10440-Black-/301022059667?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Rixter recommended me getting the Efest 18650 but I cant order anything online just yet

Edited by cany

Thanks Comp It does look kinda cheesy lol I just need something to hold me off till the Wife lets me use the CC lol (the cash see no evil hear no evil lol) I should of planned getting the heatvape a little better :wallbash: :wallbash:

I've heard of a lot of people using Orbtronic batteries, but I've not personally used one or even seen one in nearly a year.

I "think" the Vamo kits use to come with Orbtronic batteries, but I may be incorrect on that?

One thing to look out for... higher mAh also means you sacrifice Amp-ratings (discharge).  18650's with 3600mAh capacity generally have < 10A discharge ratings (not to be used with sub-ohm coils).

If you want a 20A rated (discharge) battery, you're best mAh ratings will be in the 2500 range... and as Tam indicated, 2100mAh should last a day (or most of it anyway).  I get a full day (sometimes longer) out of my Samsung 25r's (20A discharge / 2500mAh capacity).

All day?  If I pop in a fresh battery in the morning, before I leave for work, I still have power left when I go to bed (usually), or at worst-case, I have to put in another battery late in the evening.

Since everyone vapes different volumes of juice daily... I'll compare to volume...  One 2500mAh battery usually carries me through two Russian 91% tanks (8-9 ml of juice)... sometimes I get a good start on the third tank-full, but never get a battery go carry though that 3rd tank.

Yeah, heavy use, or use at high Watts will drain them faster...  I run my Russians between 10.5W and 15W, so one 2500mAh battery lasts through two tank-fulls, easily.  I can get through 3 or 4 Aerotank refills on a battery... so still about the same volume of juice (7.5 - 10ml)