Lets See Those Fur Babies

He, That is Dusty, RIP, my favorite cat of all I have had. He was good at the "If looks could Kill" thing. LOL I could piss him off and 1 minute later he was purring and wanting his belly rubbed. He was the only Cat I ever had that had a Mohawk to go with his catatude. LOL

This is Alice... 7 weeks old... she's a mix of English Setter and English Mastiff

imagejpeg_2_94_zpstifktxj4.jpg

This is her at 1-yr... (she's now 2 1/2), but she still thinks the recliner is hers :)  Even at 180 lbs!

2013-04-02%2016.37.51_zps8gkskyjs.jpg

This is Bella... Great Dane @ 7 months... and she's only gotten bigger... she now claims the entire couch!

imagejpeg_2_142_zps0llx3pit.jpg

This is Alice... 7 weeks old... she's a mix of English Setter and English Mastiff

imagejpeg_2_94_zpstifktxj4.jpg

This is her at 1-yr... (she's now 2 1/2), but she still thinks the recliner is hers :)  Even at 180 lbs!

2013-04-02%2016.37.51_zps8gkskyjs.jpg

This is Bella... Great Dane @ 7 months... and she's only gotten bigger... she now claims the entire couch!

imagejpeg_2_142_zps0llx3pit.jpg

Now that is a cute Puptty!!!! Awwwhhhh.

Bella and Alice look like they're just built for humongous hugs. *makes grabby hands* I've always wanted a Great Dane...  :)

Oh, they are... my 5-yr old "wallers" them to death, and they eat it up!  Alice is a huge attention hog, and loves to be petted and loved on (thinks she's a lap-dog, too). 

I wasn't out to get a great Dane, but my daughter talked me into buying her (for her), but since dad had to train her and house-break her... she's now "dad's dog" :)  I'd love to have another one or two of them... they are fantastic indoor dogs, and love to be loved... but they are stubborn as a defiant teenager, until they hit 4-yrs... then they chill a bit... so it takes a firm hand to get past 4-yrs of "terrible two's"!

• 4 weeks later...

a4c424d177e4b56097ce0a217939d3da.jpg

Not much of a cat person but this is Jackson. He showed up at our house last winter so we just had to start feeding him. He was indoors within a week. He must be a dog trapped in a cat's body. He follows us when we walk around town. Goes outside instead of the litter box. Very low maintenance. He loves hanging out on the deck with me when I'm grilling. Aside from my Jack Russell Terrier Gypsy who passed away 6 years ago at the age of 14 I can't ever remember being so attached to an animal.

f4d26e1a1da0f7cda2f19b182a5d7369.jpg

Edited by gag8tor