Lets See Those Fur Babies

beforebathandhaircutJan2015_zps5a09a657.afterbathandhaircutJan2015_zpsd16986d5.j

Same dog, one is before bath and haircut and the other is what she looks like after she gets rid of a full grocery bag of hair. LOL This is my Maltese, Teni (short for Tenacity), and she's 14 years old.  :)

Edited by Tam

Thanks. She's cutest right about the time she needs a haircut... which is about now. I'd keep her longer but she gets too hot. She prefers the shorter cut, too. I'm out-voted in my house. This weekend I'll be busy giving her and the SO a haircut. He's easier to do because he doesn't keep squirming while I try to cut.  :)

They are both cute! After I had a fawn Pug for 15 years (RIP Beau) I decided I wanted a dog that didn't shed as much. Lordy, every time I brushed Beau (1-2x a week) I had enough hair for another puppy. LOL

With the one ear flopped over and the other one up and you add the eyes... you never had a chance!

We have had her about a month now, she came with both ears down. Lately she has been switching it up though, some days the right ear is up other days both are riding high like radar dishes. LOL That first day she came up to the couch and gave a wimpper and the eyes dropped like a one of the Precious Moments dolls. LOL You could stick me with a fork I was done. :D

Sometimes Max will have both sticking out the side. I call him Airplane Ears at that moment in time!

LMAO Bella will do that too sometimes, it is so funny! :D

This is My dog with Bella just a couple days after we got her. Nome (My Dog) is a 6 year old female that has not had a litter of pups. She thinks Bella is her puppy now. LOL I'm the local bed pillow. LOL

gallery_1116_216_31452.jpg

What breed is Bella, Comp? OMG, she's even cuter with Nome! *dies*

VapeMama, Maltese don't shed despite the sheer amount of hair they have and are capable of having. They're called "hypo-allergenic" because they don't have fur like most dogs, they have actual hair.  :)

She is a Jack Russel ;)

holy **** she's cute! I'm as manly as a man can be but when you put a puppy in my hands I turn into a giddy school girl lmao I can't handle it

They do everything together :D They are sisters.

ok stop! Why the hell did you start this thread,Comp! Lol very cute dogs Jeff.