Relative noob from up north!

Hey everybody, started vaping about 4 months ago, and i think i'm already driving my wife crazy with how much I love it. I thought I had better get on here for the sake of my marriage haha. Anyway, loving this vaping thing, but I don't have alot of people to share it with around here (small town Ontario) Don't get me wrong, some excellent juices and great b&m shops, but you guys seem to be on a whole other level! Looking forward to learning from everyone and being part of this community.

Welcome!  I'm glad you can find some good B&M shops where you are.  I thought I was gonna be all set when I was in Moncton earlier this year but alas, I went to Walmart which I'd heard was a holy grail of vaping equipment and there was nary an inkling of what the hell I was talking about.  Finally a young guy took pity on me and directed me to another supermarket that supposedly had a dedicated vape shop.  When I found it, they only had non nicotine cigalikes which I bought just because I felt sorry for the lady who looked like she hadn't had a customer all day and she was so enthusiastic about her wares, but they really were crap.  Fortunately I had enough juice and tanks to last till I got back to USA.