Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

Today's mail brought my Kanger Subtank Mini & bell cap and a spool of Ni200, so I wasted no time getting started. I made a 12 wrap 2.5mm 28g coil that metered at .12Ω and installed it into the RBA head of the Subtank Mini. The Invader Mini immediately went into temperature control mode and after a couple of settings adjustments, I was vaping. Everything is working as advertised and I couldn't be more pleased with my new setup.

gallery_15088_188_2791.jpg

Do you know what resistance the TC coil is?

I know the invader mini is supposed to auto detect a TC coil. Is there a way to manually set it in TC mode?

My first guess is it's not correctly reading your coils.

Can you post a link to the coils (TC) that you found?

It never auto detected the coil I had to manually let it know it had a new coil . Yes Theres a manual mode to set the TC temp Heres the coils I got.

http://www.vaporshark.com/nautilus-tsc-5pack

Today's mail brought my Kanger Subtank Mini & bell cap and a spool of Ni200, so I wasted no time getting started. I made a 12 wrap 2.5mm 28g coil that metered at .12Ω and installed it into the RBA head of the Subtank Mini. The Invader Mini immediately went into temperature control mode and after a couple of settings adjustments, I was vaping. Everything is working as advertised and I couldn't be more pleased with my new setup.

Some how Me thinks Im gonna have to get  A Kanger to use the TC feature

Some how Me thinks Im gonna have to get  A Kanger to use the TC feature

When I first installed the Nickel coil and pressed the fire button, the coil glowed red hot. I guess it took the mod a second or two to figure out that it was an Ni200 coil. Then it went into TC mode. Maybe the same thing is happening with your Nautilus coils and causing them to pop. Try installing a fresh one and this time, try a short press and release on the fire button. Do it a couple of times and maybe it will recognize the Nickel coil and go into TC mode without popping your new coils.

When I first installed the Nickel coil and pressed the fire button, the coil glowed red hot. I guess it took the mod a second or two to figure out that it was an Ni200 coil. Then it went into TC mode. Maybe the same thing is happening with your Nautilus coils and causing them to pop. Try installing a fresh one and this time, try a short press and release on the fire button. Do it a couple of times and maybe it will recognize the Nickel coil and go into TC mode without popping your new coils.

Should I use a new coil?

I just got nearly the same thing in.  I didn't get the Bell Cap, but I wish I would have.  I got the Coils and Wire.  The only problem is the TC Mod I chose is on a very expensive slow trip from china!  I went with the 60 Watt TC Zero Clone (Probably made by SKX).  I can't wait!

I guess I could also get the Bell Cap before the mod gets here (run the bell cap on the Temp Control Subtank Mini and regular top on my non temp control Mini)

@Rixter... Thanks for the suggestion on Triangle Vape and the new EFest 18650s.  I got 2 25R's Which are great, but so far the Efests seem to last a bit longer. (on my Sigelei Mini @ 30 watts, Lemo 2 @ .9 ohms)

There you go. Now all you need to do is throw a big steak on the grill and tap that keg.

Theres always a Keg on tap :yes  Wife left for the night she said DONT TOUCH THE STEAKS :veryangry:  Now if I could only figure  out what I did lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines