Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

• 4 weeks later...

Mine has been running really well for 3 months now.  I've had no problems running it in normal or TC mode.

however,.....(yeah, I know) .....just yesterday it shut itself off unexpectedly.  It did it twice., but started right back up. 

Then this morning, I fired it up and the display screen was scrambled. Uh oh.....  I pulled the battery and re fired it up.  It's been working normally all day with no problems.  

My fingers are crossed....

Ok I know you Guys think Im nuts but hear me out................Ive had om going issues with my invader mini since day one I tried everything to fix it  bu today it hit me I tried holding the tank pin?> to the center pin on the invader.............. No atomizer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  ok what I been going thru (amongst other issues)  so I says to my self, Self theres gotta be a connection here So I took the 510 connection thingy off the invader and took a look low n behold I saw a bit or black rubber in the threads (from the Bat covering?) So I figured Maybe iM GETTING A BAD CONNECTION? So I cleaned all the threads/connections up and low n behold Ive had no issues for the past few hrs? Now Imn sure this will change as my invader is possessed One can only hope I figured out the issue with it 

Yep. Thats about where I hang out as well.

I find a cold coil reads higher at first. Then the ohms will drop with use.  If I put it down for a while the ohms will read a bit higher again.  

I have since learned not to pay too much attention to the man behind the curtain.  I just click my button three times and repeat "there"s no vape like .1 ohm, there's no vape like .1 ohm"

Yep. Thats about where I hang out as well.

I find a cold coil reads higher at first. Then the ohms will drop with use.  If I put it down for a while the ohms will read a bit higher again.  

I have since learned not to pay too much attention to the man behind the curtain.  I just click my button three times and repeat "there"s no vape like .1 ohm, there's no vape like .1 ohm"

LOL............Mine drop as well  Im using the stock ni-occ coils now

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what you mean, cany. "Can't get the coil back"?  

If I change battery or put tank back on after refilling, I hit "new coil" and it reads the coil and here we go. Nothing changes for me. 

I don't know what you mean, cany. "Can't get the coil back"?  

If I change battery or put tank back on after refilling, I hit "new coil" and it reads the coil and here we go. Nothing changes for me. 

If I hit new coil it jumps to like 1.7 1.8  then I let it settle before fireing it will settle back around 1.2 1.3  but at the end of my hit its all nasty and burnt  Its not a smooth warm vape like it was before

Now I shut it down hit new coil it stayed at 1.2 but I got a crap cool vape

Hmmm.....

I do know that in TC mode if you don't let the coil cool completely you will get a false reading on a new read. You have to let the coil cool.  Or suck through it like crazy without firing it to cool the coil before getting a fresh reading.

Hmmm.....

I do know that in TC mode if you don't let the coil cool completely you will get a false reading on a new read. You have to let the coil cool.  Or suck through it like crazy without firing it to cool the coil before getting a fresh reading.

Thats only when choosing new coil?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines