Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

You know, I can't really think of any other mod that I've ever wanted to own more than one of besides this one.:no

I enjoy these so much that I can see me having several of these so I wouldn't have to switch out atties.

You know, I can't really think of any other mod that I've ever wanted to own more than one of besides this one.:no

I enjoy these so much that I can see me having several of these so I wouldn't have to switch out atties.

​I gotta agree I really did want a Blue one :D:D

Heatvape Invader Mini 50W V2 

Updated Firmware & New Packaging         

MSRP is set $64.99 by Heatvape

​OK OK OK...you twisted my arm.....lol

I am really wanting one, but have not wanted to spend the money.  I want to keep 2 TC mods so I don't have to carry 2 types of coils, tanks, ect for backups.

How do you tell the V1 from the V2 online? do they list it?

How do you tell the V1 from the V2 online? do they list it?

​V2 has a black sleeve around the clear plastic box and V1 has a white sleeve around the clear plastic box, but you can eliminate the guesswork by just going here.

Rixter did we get the older version??

​I did, but mine's been performing well. It occasionally shuts itself off after a short time of sitting unused and reverts to default settings, but not very often, and that's almost always when using Kanthal coils as opposed to Nickel.

Talked to the company, they want me too send my invader back too see if its not working right. Well Im not gonna send it back to wait a month for a replacement pretty much told them Id rather buy the new improved mini from another company. They know theres issues with the first guess Im stuck with it

Edited by Tam
Edited by request from Cany.

Pretty sure I have the V2.  I wanted the grey one and I had to wait for it. It came in the dark packaging wrap.  I haven't had any issues with mine so far and it appears to be working  as intended.

• 1 month later...

I got a couple of replacement 510 connection rings in the mail today from 3AVAPE. Took about two weeks to get here...not too bad. I have to say that they sure do make swapping out atties a breeze, and they make a great atty stand, too.

you found them!   Sweet deal. I'm getting a couple.......

• 2 weeks later...

Ok its newest trick is showing Ohm too low I tried a new used coil it worked fine for a few hrs then back to low ohm. I wonder how this invader will stand up to a 12ga shot

Edited by cany

I got mine from VapeNW

they are in Washington state. Only took a couple days for me. Not sure that it'll take that much longer to get to NY.  You can check with them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines