Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

Im hoping its me not knowing what IM doing lol

lol that's possible :-)

Temp control is a pretty new thing now,so don't feel bad if you don't get it right at first.you will

Well went back to the store where I bought the nickel coils/2 were bad so far  Basically there was nothing they could do but the guy did tell me that if the last two are bad to bring the back and he would do something for me since only one worked.  I was so close to pulling the trigger on a Kanger subtank for the invader but I resisted

I set mine at 500F because 420-450 was just a little too cool for my liking. Now it's perfect. In fact, I've stopped even looking at any potential new mods that don't have TC.

I set mine at 500F because 420-450 was just a little too cool for my liking. Now it's perfect. In fact, I've stopped even looking at any potential new mods that don't have TC.

How many ohms/watts??

Power settings with TC is sort of irrelevant...with my .12Ω coil, I set my power at 20 watts, and when it reaches 500F (within a couple of seconds), the power automatically reduces to between ~8 and ~12 watts to maintain that temperature. Setting the power any higher than that really doesn't matter as it's going to reduce it when it hits the temp limit. The cotton may burn at above 420F when it's new and completely dry, but once it's been exposed to e liquid, it doesn't burn at 500F even when the e liquid wicks out at the end of a tank.

Edited by Rixter

Rixter when I hit   the fire button after a few secs the watts are jumping all over the place up/down not holding a steady number

Yup. That's your mod's TC circuitry adjusting the power up and down to maintain the temp limit you've set.

Try setting your temp at 500F. Even at 600F, I doubt you'll burn your wick unless you continue to vape long after your wick is completely dry.

Edited by Rixter

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines