Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

I'm pretty sure that it will, and since the resistance on nickel wire is next to nothing, it won't take very much voltage at all to achieve your desired wattage. That's all conjecture, however, because I haven't actually tried it myself yet.

I thought I read somewhere that it automatically detects what coil material you have. I could be wrong, I've read so much about these dang things lately, lol.

I thought I read somewhere that it automatically detects what coil material you have. I could be wrong, I've read so much about these dang things lately, lol.

I read that also It should automatically go into TC mode when it detects a TC coil

Edited by cany

Turning....green?

Turning....Japanese? I don't think so..

Turning....over a new leaf?

Sorry I'm being a smart ***...

Im guessing you meant off. I thought it was 1 hour? Is there a setting? Sorry I dont have mine yet. Are you sure its not just going in to stealth mode? (screen turns off but unit still works)

Turning....green?

Turning....Japanese? I don't think so..

Turning....over a new leaf?

Sorry I'm being a smart ***...

Im guessing you meant off. I thought it was 1 hour? Is there a setting? Sorry I dont have mine yet. Are you sure its not just going in to stealth mode? (screen turns off but unit still works)

Off LOL OOPS I forgot that part    The whole thing shuts down after 2 mins  I just read and if it detects no atomizer it shuts off after 120 secs but its reading my atomizer  I just tried a new tank to see it that helps  It wasnt shutting off like this yesterday

Hmmmm .....I'll have to check in to it. If it's not detecting your tank then I'm not sure whats happening. Did you try taking it out of stealth mode? See if thatchanges anything....

Yup dont think I was in stealth mode I fiddled with it reattach tank/loosen/tighten batt and its working fine on 2nd tank I just put the first one back in too see it it still does it.  Funny part its reading the coil on the screen

Edited by cany

It read the coil on first hit after that atomizer open on invader and I stick called the store they told me I stick wouldnt fire nickel coils and they had no clue about invader. Tried 2nd coil with guy on phone read it after one hit POOF no atomizer he thinks I got a bad box of coils and I have to take it up with the manager Monday lol

I've lost track of what tank you are using.

Does the nautilus mini have a spring loaded pin like its big brother?

I would just make sure the pins are clean. Do you take your nautilus apart and clean it, I mean down to the spring loaded pin? My full sized nautilus's tend to leak.

I don't know, when you have all these working parts, spring pins, air flow, premade coils, seals......they just gotta be clean to be totally reliable.

Or, you have some other form factor not functioning. Tough to trouble shoot from a distance. :)

Do you know what resistance the TC coil is?

I know the invader mini is supposed to auto detect a TC coil. Is there a way to manually set it in TC mode?

My first guess is it's not correctly reading your coils.

Can you post a link to the coils (TC) that you found?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines