Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

It isn't just that it keeps the coil from burning. It puts a temperature limit on the coil so as it vaporizes the juice and the wick goes dry when the temp skyrockets it limits the temp. So depending on your juice flow rate and the juice itself it never goes beyond the temp that you set. With higher watts you would get a quicker, faster ramp-up to temp. At lower watt, slower ramp-up but they will both shut down at a predetermined temp.

It isn't just that it keeps the coil from burning. It puts a temperature limit on the coil so as it vaporizes the juice and the wick goes dry when the temp skyrockets it limits the temp. So depending on your juice flow rate and the juice itself it never goes beyond the temp that you set. With higher watts you would get a quicker, faster ramp-up to temp. At lower watt, slower ramp-up but they will both shut down at a predetermined temp.

AHHHHHHHHH Thank you Sir I understand now

Yep. What I'm trying to do is dial in the correct temp for the juice (which theoretically is different for different juices) to minimize juice burning too. That should equate to better flavor, maximum coil life and safer vaping.

Yep. What I'm trying to do is dial in the correct temp for the juice (which theoretically is different for different juices) to minimize juice burning too. That should equate to better flavor, maximum coil life and safer vaping.

So the right temp for a certain juice is the goal the higher/lower watts just get you there faster/slower Correct

It really is a fantastic device. I've only been using it for a little over a day, but it performs perfectly. Can't wait for the Nickel wire to get here so I can use the TC feature. :yes

Looks like Im gonna have to get a tank that uses premade nickle wire coils lol I dont have the mod yet and its costing me money lol

As Rixter already mentioned, Kanger makes nickel coils for the sub tank "family", plus I think I read (or saw a video) that mentioned Aspire is making or will be making nickel coils for the Atlantis tanks.

I'm sure we are about to see the market flooded with more nickel coil tanks in the near future and I will likely end up being the proud owner of several more tanks...lol.

Yeah it's heading that way.

Rixter I am anxiously awaiting your review of the heatvape as well. (I bought one anyway ;) ) but I still want to hear all the details.

Im particularly interested in what you're topping it with, the size and coil configurations you're using and performance details.

Went to the shop today Ray helped me out big time figuring this thing out. He liked it first one hes seen he was very Impressed with it. Bad news no Nickel wire coils to be found around here.

Edited by cany

@cany - Sorry I was out of pocket for your question earlier. Glad to hear you got the answers you were looking for at your local shop. How do you like it so far? Mine's still working beautifully.

@ Bebop - I'm still using an eGo One tank on it while I wait for my Kanger Subtank Mini and bell cap to arrive...should be here tomorrow.

Edited by Rixter

Im really diggin it Rixter  At first I thought it was a bit heavy but after using it I dont mind its kinda letting ya know you got  something beefy/HD in your hand. The grip/feel is amazing Its a lot more comfortable than holding a box for me at least.  I was messing with it all day and Im sure that helped drain the batt its about drained now

It is pretty hefty, but like you, I think that makes it feel more substantial than a lot of mods. And yes, the rubber casing does feel pretty good in the hand. I'm using one of the new Efest 2800mAh 35A/80A IMR batteries in mine. After vaping all day at work and some at home this evening, the battery still had 3.7V left in it, although I'm only vaping at 15W with my eGo One tank (1Ω coil head).

Yeah it lets you know your holding on too something lol Does it tell you how many volts left in batt or is that your charger telling you?

One thing I like about the shape is I might be able to find some sort of belt holster for it maybe a flash light holster or something like that

Does it tell you how many volts left in batt or is that your charger telling you?

I've got an Efest LUC V4...it's got a display.

efest_luc_v4_lcd_universal_charger_close

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines