Kanger tech vs Aspire Discussion

logan108

Hey Guys. I Just wanted to hear what everyone's thoughts where about this. This is all personal opinion of which one is better.

I Personally Prefer Kanger products over Aspire. I Have a Protank 2, Mini Protank 2 and a EMOW and I Prefer them all over my Aspire Nautilus. I Feel like with my Kanger tanks I Can just use them. with the Nautilus I Cant even count the number of times that I Have had to clean it because of flooding or had to clear out the airholes. Yet the EMOW with adjustable airflow as well I Dont have these problems. And with the New Kanger Subtank out now, As far as looking at getting either it or the Atlantis I Am going to have to go with the Subtank once I decide to purchase one because From my Experience I Expect better from the Subtank than the Atlantis. Now this doesnt mean at all that the Nautilus is a Bad tank because when it works well I Love it but it seems to be Finicky more than useful what are your alls opinions?

I have my likes and dislikes for both. The main thing I like about the KPT's is the ease of rebuilding the coil heads. I like the looks of the Nautilus and I feel the factory coils are better built than the KPT's. The KPT's are more durable than the Nautilus. I like that parts of the KPT are more interchangeable as well between models. I don't have leaking issues with either, except the KPT minis, I find they leak like crazy.

I agree with Compenstine.When I had KPT's they leaked,but with my Nautilus I never had that issue.The coils would last me 3weeks in the Nautilus and maybe 4 days in the KPT...I'm sure Kanger is making better coils now, but IMHO Aspire has the better track record.

I'm with Comp on this one... both have their ups and downs, but for me, I'll toss out the price difference... You can generally buy two of any Kanger tank for the price of one Nautilus, and Aspire coils are 4x what I pay for Kanger BCC (3x Kanger BDC). From that perspective Kanger has my business, even if the coils lasted half as long, they're still a bargain! Kanger also has my vote for durability of the tank itself. I broke the tank of my nautilus by knocking it over on my desk, whereas I've droped Kangers on concrete and zero damage!

I personally could never get the Kanger Pro Tanks to work for me. They all leaked and gurgled. When the new coils came out, I tried them again..no luck. I got Nautilus and it just worked. When they came out with the BVC coils it was even better! I did break a few tanks, and bases, but they never let me down. I eventually got a joytech delta (the first ones) and it was a bit better than the Nautilus. I now run Kanger SubTank Minis and wouldn't trade one of them for two Nautiluses (Nautili?)

See everyone else seems to not have any of the problems with the nautilus that I experience I'm using 50/50 juice and no matter what it gurgles by halfway through the day

I don't think you are the only one. I saw a post recently from Earthling that he has experienced the same thing.

I am curious if vaping style has something to do with it. My KPTs that I payed forward worked perfectly for the people I gave them to. I never could make them work. I am sure it works the same way with Nautilus. It worked great with my vape style and not so good for others.

I don't think you are the only one. I saw a post recently from Earthling that he has experienced the same thing.

I am curious if vaping style has something to do with it. My KPTs that I payed forward worked perfectly for the people I gave them to. I never could make them work. I am sure it works the same way with Nautilus. It worked great with my vape style and not so good for others.

With my protank 2 and mini PT2 I could literally vaping it all day long with no gurgle no spitting no mishaps but with the nautilus some days it's fine others it's not

I use both the Nautilus (5ml) and the KPT2's and like them equally well. Now granted, I haven't tried the BVCs but the BDCs work just fine for me in the Nauty. I generally "save" the Nautilus for my "favorite" juices just because the volume they hold is larger. The KPT2 is my tank of choice for work because it is smaller. I've not had problems with leaking or gurgling in either one. I generally use 60/40 juice.

I never had problems with mine, unless it was a hot day and I was using 50/50 juice at a high wattage. It would take a few vapes to clear it out, then it was fine. I would turn it upside down and vape it (so the juice was above the coil). This would help sometimes.

I also got a bad run of 1.8ohm coils 2 out of 5 worked ok.

Another thing is I always had bad luck with the 1.6 ohm coils. I don't know why, but they seemed to leak more.

I never had problems with mine, unless it was a hot day and I was using 50/50 juice at a high wattage. It would take a few vapes to clear it out, then it was fine. I would turn it upside down and vape it (so the juice was above the coil). This would help sometimes.

I also got a bad run of 1.8ohm coils 2 out of 5 worked ok.

Another thing is I always had bad luck with the 1.6 ohm coils. I don't know why, but they seemed to leak more.

Interesting... The BVC that gave me the most issue were also 1.6 Ohm Edited by Earthling789

I love everything... except CE4s. Don't like those. :)

Both, the KPT and Nautilus work well for me, it just depends on the juice and the battery. But my favorite is the Anyvape Davide or Davide mini with 1.8 ohm Kanger Pro Tank single coils. That combo is amazing!

I have nothing good to say about Nautilus except it's good for the first day or two. You don't seem to have to "break in" the new coil. Other than that I think it SUCKS. A day or 2 and then they go downhill fast in the flavor dept., the glass breaks easy, not the easiest tank to fill, just nothing good to say about them and I gave them a good try and went through about 20 coils. In my opinion, JUNK. Sorry Nautilus fans...

I was a huge kanger fan, I still am a fan but I lean more towards aspire these days. I have had leaking issues with all of them except the Atlantis. not once has the atlantis leaked on me. I get regular leaking from my nautilus. I guess instead of saying leaking I should say coil flooding. I also vape my own brew of anywhere between 70vg to 90vg. I just got the subtank yesterday and I do like it over the atlantis. its a warmer vape at less watts. slightly tighter draw. flavor is a little different, not in a bad way just a little different. also having a large capacity is a huge plus. it looks pretty good on my sig 100watt but does have a slight overhang.

WOW,, what a wide range of comments...

I have both Kanger & Aspire tanks & both are quality products..

if I was running on a OMG tight budget I would buy Kanger, due to price of replacement coils & most vape shops carry KANGER

since I'm not on a tight budget I prefer the taste from the BVCs from Aspire

a RedNecks POV...

(is my spelling correct Tam??) hahagagagaaaaaaaaaaaa

(is my spelling correct Tam??) hahagagagaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, it was, and I thank you very much for posting something that was easy to read and understand. You have a lot of good input to offer, it was just so hard to try to "translate" the redneck spelling that I gave up trying to figure it out and just skimmed or skipped your posts before. I can also take your posts and comments more seriously and not discount them -- if I can understand what you're saying. Thanks again for writing it in English. :)

do the peeps with leaking issues have the nautilus or nautilus mini? I've literally never had an issue with leaking on my mini. I've dropped my mini on a concrete floor, knocked it off my bed onto the floor a couple times, with no breaks or cracks.

I have a kanger emow and an evod 2. I lean to my aspire every time. The kanger tanks are okay but they always seem to pop and crackle pretty loudly on me when I vape them. Not sure why.