New Kanger Sub Tank Mini and Nano

The Subtank-Mini has the same features as the original Subtank, but instead of having a 25mm diameter, it's 22mm, which will fit flush on many 18650 mods (including Aspire's new CF 18650). It holds 4.5ml of e-liquid (instead of the original Subtank's massive 6mm juice capacity) and it's available for pre-order here for $40.98 shipped (that's the least expensive I've found).

The Subtank-Nano doesn't have the RBA feature...it's strictly an OCC clearo, has a diameter of 18½mm, and holds 3ml of juice. It's also available for preorder here for $37.98 shipped (also the least expensive I've found).

I'm preordering the Mini this weekend as well as an Aspire CF 18650 mod to put it on...I'll keep y'all posted. :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

Dammit! I just ordered my 3rd Subtank Sunday :ermm: Sweet Vapes has them for $39. Love the tank but I will say that the OCC heads do tend to go quickly if you use dark juice. I finally said screw it and built the RBA, 0.5 Ohm 22 gauge coil on a 3mm jig. This thing hits like a drunk redneck on a payday Friday night. I am on 4 fluid refills and 2 cotton changes (different flavor) and it's still going strong.

Just finished watching that. Do you recall which one had the bad tasting insulator and which one had the good one? I'd rather try the good one rather than to take the chance and have to get the replacement insulator. I don't think I'd like juice that tastes like Monkey @SS. :)

The Bad insulator was the white colored one the Good one is the one that is clear. :D Starts at 33:16 in the video. :)

*kicks Comp*

Smart @ss. :lol:

What I was asking was, which tank had the opaque white and which one had the clear?

Apparently all of the first ones came with the white ones, and later ones will come with the clear. I think it is on both the 25mm and the Mini. The Nano does not have a RTA build deck.

** The bad insulator is only on the RTA build deck. It apparently is not a problem on the larger 25mm tank. (Different build deck) If you are running the OCC coils it isn't a problem.

Edited by jasonculp

OUCH! :evil: Yes it was the same tank he said that in the beginning. :evil: During the video he said the same one was in the 25mm tanks, but did not seem to cause the same issue. :detective: Sorry I was looking up the cotton they use.... Much cheaper than most. http://www.muji.us/store/skin-care-1/skin-care-acc/cut-cotton-ecru-l-size.html

120 pads x2 240 pads with shipping $15.85

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines