Whatcha Watchin'?

I really need to get out of the house more... I started watching 'Roswell' over the weekend, and finished the 3rd and final season a few minutes ago. It was surprisingly good for a 3-season run.... I got a great kick out of the late 90's / early 2000's cell-phones, and the fact that EVERY high-school student had one... considering how expensive they were back then (hardware and plans), and the fact that the lawyer's kids rarely had one, but everyone else had the newest tech, and seemingly unlimited plans... and they got great reception out in the desert! smile.png

Now, to catch up on The 100, The Flash, and Arrow... I'm several weeks behind :(

Edited by Earthling789

Tonight I'll be watching the Grammys but I only want to catch a performance by AC/DC. They were my favorite growing up and learning to play guitar. Yeah they are old and maybe not what they used to be but I give them a lot of credit for showing everyone that your never to old to rock. I wonder if in 1973 when they formed this band if they thought they would have sold 200 million albums and be touring the world in 2015...... But they are. This beer's for you.

BTW - we went and saw The Imitation Game last weekend. Amazingly good movie. It's going to win some awards. Next up this weekend - American Sniper. Tryna get all the noms in before awards....