Whatcha Watchin'?

My wife and I were talking about it last night and we are going to have to find new shows to watch but we have different taste and do not like most things other people we know like.

Shows that are always on our DVR que are

Survivor

Big Brother

Homeland

How to Get Away with Murder

Modern Family

The Middle

Gold Rush

Party Down South

Shows we used to watch that ended:

True Blood

Lost (best series ever on TV imo)

How I met your Mother

We have tried several popular shows like Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter and cannot get into them.

Seeing the list of what we like any suggestions? I have UVerse U450 with every channel available and need to load up my DVR with more shows to watch lol. We are big night time TV people.

Bates Motel is pretty good and so is Hannibal. Hannibal is a total mind ****, you have to pay attention.

I thought about starting on Bates Motel I saw the previews and it looked good. Tried Hannibal and couldnt get into it. Another one we watch is "American Horror Story" it sort of has taken the place of True Blood in our lineup lol.

Anyone watched Fringe, I really liked it

I was hooked when the first episode aired (replaced my need for X-files fix). LOVED Fringe, and I have every episode in HD. As a matter of fact, I binged watched all five seasons over Thanksgiving weekend :)

I have several shows I download or stream regularly (usually on the weekends)... but, here's some series favorites:

• American Horror Story
  • Arrow
  • Banshee
  • Bitten
  • Continuum
  • Constantine
  • Defiance
  • Doctor Who (1963 - current)
  • Eureka (ended)
  • Falling Skies
  • Fringe (ended)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Gotham
  • Haven
  • Helix
  • Lost Girl
  • Orphan Black
  • Sanctuary (ended)
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Scorpion
  • Star Trek (all of them, but frequently re-watch Enterprise and Voyager)
  • The 100
  • The Fall
  • The Flash
  • The Last Ship
  • The Lottery
  • The Strain
  • The Walking Dead
  • True Blood
  • Under the Dome
  • Vikings
  • Z-Nation

I thought about starting on Bates Motel I saw the previews and it looked good. Tried Hannibal and couldnt get into it. Another one we watch is "American Horror Story" it sort of has taken the place of True Blood in our lineup lol.

American horror... Definitely one I love!

I was hooked when the first episode aired (replaced my need for X-files fix). LOVED Fringe, and I have every episode in HD. As a matter of fact, I binged watched all five seasons over Thanksgiving weekend :)

I have several shows I download or stream regularly (usually on the weekends)... but, here's some series favorites:

• American Horror Story
  • Arrow
  • Banshee
  • Bitten
  • Continuum
  • Constantine
  • Defiance
  • Eureka (ended)
  • Falling Skies
  • Fringe (ended)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Gotham
  • Haven
  • Helix
  • Lost Girl
  • Orphan Black
  • Sanctuary (ended)
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Scorpion
  • The 100
  • The Fall
  • The Flash
  • The Last Ship
  • The Lottery
  • The Strain
  • The Walking Dead
  • True Blood
  • Under the Dome
  • Vikings
  • Z-Nation
OK.. Haven, I got sooo addicted!

• American Horror Story
  • Arrow
  • Banshee
  • Bitten
  • Continuum
  • Constantine
  • Defiance
  • Eureka (ended)
  • Falling Skies
  • Fringe (ended)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Gotham
  • Haven
  • Helix
  • Lost Girl
  • Orphan Black
  • Sanctuary (ended)
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Scorpion
  • The 100
  • The Fall
  • The Flash
  • The Last Ship
  • The Lottery
  • The Strain
  • The Walking Dead
  • True Blood
  • Under the Dome
  • Vikings
  • Z-Nation
Sleepy hollow too, defiance... All addictive!

The 100,scorpion, helix.. Just starting that... Gothem.. Under the done started better than the rest of the season... Eureka.. Loved. Fringe.. Loved.. Warehouse 13?anyone?

Yes, I forgot about Warehouse 13... another winner... too bad, like all the good ones, they killed it off...

Totally forgot about Orphan Black. Cannot wait for that one to come back on.

Late March or early April... won't have to wait too long...

Edited by Earthling789

Yes, I forgot about Warehouse 13... another winner... too bad, like all the good ones, they killed it off...

That's why I quit watching regular TV. Every time I found a show I liked, they would cancel it within a season or so and I got frustrated with it. Now, I keep up with what's out there but only start watching if they go five seasons or more. Love my Amazon Prime, it makes watching things so much more enjoyable. :)

That's why I quit watching regular TV. Every time I found a show I liked, they would cancel it within a season or so and I got frustrated with it. Now, I keep up with what's out there but only start watching if they go five seasons or more. Love my Amazon Prime, it makes watching things so much more enjoyable. :)

I don't have cable or sat either. Amazon prime, Netflix, and Hulu plus here. Antenna for local news lol.

They are ending lost girl due to it being the 5th season. Canadian tv only pays for up to 5 seasons the its up to private funding to continue. But they generally wrap it all up in a 5 season spread. Waiting for show case to release the new season of bitten

Okay, color me curious. What the heck is that?

The Bachelor... a scripted reality show where one "eligible and handsome" actor nobody is surrounded by a bunch of overly-impossible actresses women who play games and scratch each other's eyes out to win his affection (and a check for $10K, with no obligation or expectation to ever see each other again)