MOD, Tank and battery caddy

Mplough

I have a friend that is a machinist. She has offered to build me a caddy after seeing my mostly pathetic homemade caddy that I drilled using a 2x4. I told her, hey it does the job. Anyway, she has the ability to draw one up in CAD and have her machine do it all or do it by hand. I'm opting for the automated version.

Would anyone happen to have a blue print for one that I can give her? I saw this one at my local shop but it was given to them and they don't want to come off it.

It looks like a block for an Audi 5 cylinder.

photo_zps5ad0f4c3.jpg

Edited by Mplough

Which flavor dollar store? Dollar General, Dollar Tree? That is a cool thought. BTW someone should offer a glass bottle buy back program. I have about 12 empty bottles sitting on my desk.

I use an acrylic make-up organizer as a battery stand and juice holder. The drawer part holds lots of drip tips. A nail polish holder is on my wall with all kinds of juice bottles within easy reach. :)

PICS!

PICS!

Sorry, I don't have time right now to get a good pic and put it up but this is the one I use.

http://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Crystal-Cosmetic-Organizer/dp/B00G1D3GDI/ref=sr_1_103?ie=UTF8&qid=1419803622&sr=8-103&keywords=acrylic+makeup+organizer

The little square lipstick holders are perfect for eGo style batteries, they also fit my Magneto mech mod and Provari mini and Evod . (oops. Meant Evic) :lol:

23767972_zps6e328e31.jpg

Edited by Tam

Scrap lumber and a drill-press... and a little time, and I made these to hold my tanks and eGo-style batteries... Yes, the round one is a solid-round closet-doorknob :) I also use a Plano tackle-box (the tiny, two-tray ones) to hold all my spare parts and coil-making materials... an even smaller one (double-sided fishing lure case) holds my dead Kanger coils while I'm waiting to rebuild them.

2014-12-28165023_zpsf0084682.jpg

2014-06-03104319_zps97fde61d.jpg

I have a friend that is a machinist. She has offered to build me a caddy after seeing my mostly pathetic homemade caddy that I drilled using a 2x4. I told her, hey it does the job. Anyway, she has the ability to draw one up in CAD and have her machine do it all or do it by hand. I'm opting for the automated version.

Would anyone happen to have a blue print for one that I can give her? I saw this one at my local shop but it was given to them and they don't want to come off it.

It looks like a block for an Audi 5 cylinder.

Give me a few months! I don't have access to any modern cad programs. I am just learning. I can draw some decent 2D stuff with a lot of measurements, but, I am in no way proficient. I have just started using Sketchup (formally Google, now trimble) to get an iStick cap printed in 3D.

In my job I have to do a lot of 2D drawing. I measure the gasket in the field and draw it. I email the part to our "real" cad guy and he makes sure it is clean, then sends it to the waterjet to be cut. Lately he says he doesn't have to clean up my drawings...lol

Tam, did I just count 86 bottles of juice on that shelf ?...omg. lol

You probably did. That was over a year ago when I took that picture. All those juices have either been vaped or payed forward. It's full of new juices now and more than likely more than 100 altogether although they don't all fit in that organizer. LOL. :)