I Know It's Nothing Compared To All Your Accomplishments, But

Thanks, Jeff!

30 days compared to your some-odd 3 years+ is pretty pathetic...but I'll make it.

Vaping is so much more than just a smoking substitute, it's a hobby that I'm learning to love!

Edit: 5 years for you! Sorry!

Edited by The Bone Slummer

I remember how excited I was at 30 days, then 60, then 90 then 6 months and before you know it you are thinking in terms of years not months or days. The MAIN thing is today, it is what is in your immediate control. Like Jeff said years are just a whole bunch of "todays" strung together!

Keep it up!

I remember how excited I was at 30 days, then 60, then 90 then 6 months and before you know it you are thinking in terms of years not months or days. The MAIN thing is today, it is what is in your immediate control. Like Jeff said years are just a whole bunch of "todays" strung together!

Keep it up!

Your post made me think of this song, B... :D

You have every reason to celebrate! Be proud of what you've done. As they always told us, If it was easy everyone could do it. Even though vapeing has made it possible for us to get off analogs, it still takes commitment and desire to make it happen. Congrats!