About how long did ya'll flavor hop?

I've had a vape kit since Feb. and have finally been analog free for 1month. However I have yet to find my all day vape. Is it gonna be a trial and error until I find just the right one? I continue to order sample packs from different suppliers, but the ones I think I like and order tend to wear out their welcome after a few days. Thanks

Still hopping! :)

Seriously the first few months are the toughest. Lots of changes and things going on. I can tell you that I no longer vape a single juice I tried in the first 3 or 4 months.

Persistence will land you a juice soon hang in there.

I got lucky and found my all-day flavor (and it's back-up) pretty quick... after about a month? I still try new things, but many of them end up as gifts to other people or saved for evenings or weekend pleasures... I'm always finding something I "like", but still hard to replace my all-day favorite :)

The first 6 - 8 months I was trying everything and anything. There were quite a few I liked and still do, but couldn't find "the one" until one day it landed in my lap as a free sample from one of the vendors I was buying from. After nearly two years of this flavor and I still love it and buy it by 125 ml bottles. Even with this, I still try new flavors and switch off with about three or four different ones throughout the day.

You'll find yours, but it's through trial and error. Keep the juices you're not so fond of now and go back to them from time to time. With steeping (letting it sit in a dark, cool place away from kids and pets), you might be pleasantly surprised. My favorite takes about a month before it gets where I want it so I reorder with that time in mind so I don't run out. :)

What flavor is that I wonder?

LOL is that rhetorical?

In all seriousness I only took 4 full KPT 2s to the lake this weekend and vaped more than I thought I would and had to resort to using my wifes PG based ECBlends Peppermint and dayumm was it harsh. Amazing how different flavors and differences in the base used. Just glad I am at the point where it wasnt a big deal and even though half the people around me were smoking I never even felt tempted in the least. As bad as her flavor is, it is infinitely better than the alternative haha.

After 5.5 years of vaping I still hop around. We had a member here that made a juice called Jiffy Java Nut. It has been my favorite juice. Unfortunately he is not around anymore :(

Sorry I just talk about it so much and get made fun of (in good fun) because I incessantly talk about how much I love it.

My flavor is Endless Summer from Fuzion Vapor.

I ordered this in a sample pack today....So I'm hoping I'll love it as much as you do. LOL