MOST ELUSIVE JUICES!

just like there are unicorn mods there are obviously juices that are hard to get your hands on..what would you consider the HARDEST to get ahold of? post here and if you have a way to get ahold of said juice post also.

Vapor Boy- Blue Sharks. This isn't necessarily impossible to get ahold of. But I rarely see it online. I buy it at my B&M where it is ALWAYS in stock. They keep a couple bottles on hand for when I swing by. I have a buddy behind the counter at the juice bar who knows better than to be out of it when I come around. I bring him new stuff to try and exchange things with him every so often. He thinks that if he has to tell me they are out that I will stop bringing him stuff. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Someone told me about a Juice Company that steeps it's E-Liquid in whiskey barrels. The guy said the company name but I can't remember what it was… He said that this juice was very rare, does anyone know what that company name was?

Giant Vapes has Boosted and I just got some in the mail a few days back, Very good imo.

I'm finding Alice in Vapeland hard to find in stock anywhere.

Jimmy the juice man seems to be the hot ticket atm, sells out at Giant in just a few minutes and actually crashed Giants website the last time it was in stock.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

one of the hardest in my area to get is called Heisenberg Blue ( Breaking Bad tribute). The B&Ms will run out in a day or two, its literally a cult following. The flavor is tough to describe, for me its like blue ice pops.

I've heard that Murdock's Pluid is hard to come by.

I've been told that the green version (there is a non green version) will rot certain tanks (clearomizers) and has some rather nasty things in it that isn't good for long term vaping, can anyone elaborate?